What's new

Kombat Pack Trailer August 21st + Leak LOL!

In a surprisingly open move, NRS put out a mini-trailer for a "kombat pack" trailer, opening up with a barrage of angry Twitter comments about the silence.

Finally, we got a date. Thanks for telling us the date, that's what we wanted to know. A roadmap would pretty swell too, but we'll take what we can get.

This exclusive Sonya skin will release with Nightwolf on August 13th!

Last edited:

Comments

wow, nice one ! now it's just a matter of patience until every one of them come up .... at least, we have the dates , hehe .... so, they decide to postpone Ash, humm ? So, that's it, this KP 1 is approved , and now we have something to talk about the next months .... next year, they will announce KP2, with Fujin, Sheeva, Ash and others 3 chars .....

the time window for release this KP1 seems reasonable, and so, in Evo 2020, we will have chance to see all of these DLCs on there, hehe .... :p

Props for NRS for doing the Arnold version of T-800, he will be great in MK11 ! Sindel looks gorgeous , and Joker hella cool ! :D

So for me, it kinda makes sense that Spawn is taking so long when you think about it. In Soulcalibur 2, Spawn was missing his most iconic piece which was his Cape because of how unbelievably hard it would have been to animated and actually make look good. So it became an ax and that was that. So, odds are since NRS is almost certainly rendering the cape in all its glory that this is gonna take a LOT of time. They already established that DLC was more spread out in general in this game so that's not even surprising either. I think the wait times will ensure that when these characters come out, they look as good as we expect them to cuz so far with Nightwolf and Shang Tsung, the DLC look PHOENOMINAL. Waiting sucks sure but I dont doubt that the wait for Spawn will be worth. In the meantime ARNOLD LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD, GAHHHH.
DLC is pretty balanced so far. I'm happy with it.

next year, they will announce KP2, with Fujin, Sheeva, Ash and others 3 chars .....
Hey, let's agree on one thing. IF there are really 3 additional characters, I'll buy & send you a bottle of whiskey/whisky (your preference). If it's only the 3 we know, you send one to me. Deal?

I can't stand these assumptions that we will DEFFINITELY get another 3 chars besides Sheeva, Fujin and Ash. That's just stupidly and unnecessarily raising expectations, while NRS proved that it's not valid in this particular game, because they don't give a shit about voice of fans.

Hey, let's agree on one thing. IF there are really 3 additional characters, I'll buy & send you a bottle of whiskey/whisky (your preference). If it's only the 3 we know, you send one to me. Deal?

I can't stand these assumptions that we will DEFFINITELY get another 3 chars besides Sheeva, Fujin and Ash. That's just stupidly and unnecessarily raising expectations, while NRS proved that it's not valid in this particular game, because they don't give a shit about voice of fans.
fair point, but I pass this one, since I hate whiskey (prefer a good russian/polish vodka or german beer, eheh!) :p ... but, I think that, since in MKX, we got the KP2 with the same pattern and same numbers of characters equal as KP1, they would follow the same formula and do it for MK11, making both KP with the same numbers of characters , 6 each ..... but it's possible that they release only with 3, if they are lazy ass, and don't want the fanbase money, hehe ..... but I think that , while the 3 (Fujin, Ash and Sheeva) were all "working in progress" material when the leaks came out, I think they did this purposely, waiting now to work in the remaining 3 last characters from KP2, in secret, in order to avoid any leak and so, release in the same schedule they are doing for KP1 in 2019, kinda, KP2 will come up in 2020, and end on 2021 ....

anyway , everything is possible, you may be right , let's see ! :D

@xenogorgeous Could be vodka then :) I'm Polish, so you can pick the one you prefer haha ;)

Just to be clear... I'd love to be wrong in that case and I'd really love to have 3 more chars (not guests though) but I just gave up any hopes that NRS really cares
your offer is tempting .... gonna think about it, hehe :joker:

anyway, if KP2 will have more than 3 characters, that will be leaked too, hehe .... wait and see next year, when they make the announcement ....

if not, well, we are OK having only 3 more.

I think that balancing patches are way more important , so, if they make KP2 with only 3, but, release more patches that improve the gameplay mechanics , that's fine to me. :)