What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

ItsYaBoi

Noob
It's really not hard to fake that.

Some people go to incredible lengths to fake leaks for 5 minutes of clout. I can whip up a similar fake in about 10 minutes. Unless you can link me to a forum post and/or Reddit post with those screenshots attached (dated before any of us even knew Aftermath was a thing), in which case I will gladly eat crow. Not sure if they've been posted in a thread on here before, but if so I missed them and would like a link.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Well shit
It is the same dude that leaked aftermath. This is kind of a big deal
Whoever put out that proof might have wanted to remove that “M”, NRS gonna track down the inside person with ease now
Too little, too late.

Anyways, this is encouraging, but I remain cautiously optimistic. We had a guy literally writing a novel pretending to have played Aftermath 2.0 (not DVD, another guy), it's not out of the realm of possibility for someone to have written this just to fuck with us.

We'll see.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Too little, too late.

Anyways, this is encouraging, but I remain cautiously optimistic. We had a guy literally writing a novel pretending to have played Aftermath 2.0 (not DVD, another guy), it's not out of the realm of possibility for someone to have written this just to fuck with us.

We'll see.
Oh for sure. This is the closest I’ll get to actually believing a leak, but nothing is 100% until it’s 100%. Supposedly if this is true we’ll see KP3 in about four or five months so sooner or later we’ll find out i guess

Yeah that proof doesn't do anything for me. There's still too many red flags. I think it could be a leak where part of it is true, that's for sure.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Yeah that proof doesn't do anything for me. There's still too many red flags. I think it could be a leak where part of it is true, that's for sure.
This is possible. Quite a few pre launch leaks got some stuff right and others wrong. I can totally see Ripley as a guest for example but I still cannot get over the Comedian. So weird.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm at 25% hope. It's very very hard to believe in this.
I mean Reptile, the other 2 ninjas, Havik, Ashrah AND Sareena, Quan Chi and then Takeda?
Then you got The Living Forest, Warrior Shrine, Wu-Shi Academy and the Wastelands.
Then you get MK3 Ninjas and MK3 Sindel+Kabal along with 8 movie skins

It's waaayyyyy too good to be true. I'd sooner believe the other two Daegon leaks because of how crappy the lineup and story is in that.

@MK Dragon just wanted to say thank you for your feedback on the Waddles leak. I agree it's still uncertain, and some of the content picks are questionable. Time will tell!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
The document was given to IGN, which they accidentally sent out via a download link.

So he's either someone who got the same document a little earlier ...

... or he's fucking with us.

So what’s the deal? I thought Sailance confirmed that this guy showed him proof he’s the original waddlesleaker? Not saying that 100 confirms these characters but...

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
So what’s the deal? I thought Sailance confirmed that this guy showed him proof he’s the original waddlesleaker? Not saying that 100 confirms these characters but...
The document is real, but he showing it means nothing. It was leaked by accident via IGN back in May.

It means nothing.