Noob
My current stance on legitimacy of leaks:

DVD 50%
Waddies 30%
Neither 20%
I somewhat agree, but
DVD 50%
Aftermath 2 30%

Because of recent evidence, open here this post on reddit and see the comments below it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/jwhus6
Waddles 0%

This one 20%:

Havik and Daegon still coming 100%:

https://i.redd.it/5bk7pc5v95x41.png

AND: (June 12 is like 1 in 100 dates to be chosen for a possible physical release, so couldn't have guessed)

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/frmmgk

Last edited:
The latest change to Sindel is making me bust out my tinfoil hat.
Why would NRS suddenly change Sindel's Eyes from Blank White to Stark Pink/Red on her upcoming KL Skin?

To fit with the rest? Sure.
But they clearly made Sindel a set of the Classic Blank White eyes for something. And y'know what's in that Waddles Leak?
A Klassic Sindel Skin.

It's a reach but I'll keep hoping because DVD's leak sucks lol.
Think about the past DLC Installments we've gotten and then picture NRS trying to sell you on another overpriced badly written Story Mode, Comprised of slightly popular to not at all demanded 3D/MKX Dudes and No Guests to grab the attention of the casual audience.

mattteo

Noob
DVD IS Aftermath 2.0 leak for me.

And you don't have to re-post those leaks every single time you make a post, man. I get it.

Ok. But hey...you've been following leaks. Is there any place where I can find that reddit thread from ramzzz's video?

mattteo

Noob
I dob'
Please don't give Ramzzz any attention
I never give ramzzz attention. But in that video he shows a reddit thread 1 year old. I know threads cannot be edited after 6 months. They get archived. And it mentions Rambo, Mileena, Rain and then 5 more characters: Havik, Takeda, Takeda's father's murderer (probably Daegon), Smoke and a guest that has also been in another leak with Havik and Daegon, the original leak by WaddlesLeaker- Michael Myers. And rumours are that Havik and Daegon were moved to KP3 instead of Mileena.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
is Ermac in any of those leaks? if so how much possible that leak in your eyes? Asking to members who is interested in leaks..

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Interesting, how long has this tower been around for? It's definitely odd, they could've just filled out the tower with Kitana, Jade and Skarlet and now add Mileena and Rain.
I think this was day one, with a ninja having Rain's wave assist, instead of ... Rain himself.

Now the million dollar question is:

Is this a taste of things to come? Or Derek simply looking at this as he was updating the towers and said ... "why the fuck not"?

Just another odd change in Ultimate that makes me want to bust out my tinfoil hat and play the X-Files theme. That Tower change, the Sindel thing and Shao Kahn having a new secret brutality that is Reiko's Fatality from MK4 is pretty sus to me

What if they're both right but at some point DLC plans changed from the story leak to this new character leak?
After all DVD got told by a third party the script he was leaking from the upcoming MK movie was outdated, might be his source has outdated info from the game as well.

By the way did DVD say there was going to be a Movie skin pack or was that datamined by other people?

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Just another odd change in Ultimate that makes me want to bust out my tinfoil hat and play the X-Files theme. That Tower change, the Sindel thing and Shao Kahn having a new secret brutality that is Reiko's Fatality from MK4 is pretty sus to me

What if they're both right but at some point DLC plans changed from the story leak to this new character leak?
After all DVD got told by a third party the script he was leaking from the upcoming MK movie was outdated, might be his source has outdated info from the game as well.

By the way did DVD say there was going to be a Movie skin pack or was that datamined by other people?
Are you me? I literally made a post about this on reddit. I think they both think they're telling the truth, but neither is 100% correct.

I think we'll get the best of both worlds. A 3rd story mode, but with a better dlc roster than the one dvd is talking about.

I think regardless of the roster, a second story is just not happening. It's the most far-fetched out of all claims made to me. In any case, there's no reason to believe why the last 3 ninjas remaining couldn't come back aside from having a full Reptile skin for Scorpion. So this does make me doubt very much he's coming back. I would be surprised if both him and Ermac came back and find it very hard to believe. And as much as I gave DVD shit for Daegon and Taven, I find Ashrah and at least Reptile suspect as well. Nothing is certain and I wouldn't get my hopes up, especially about story and all those stages. The latter is another part I find very hard to believe, even if spread out over 2 years. If all ninjas made it back, I do agree with a poster on Reddit that it's kind of sad Tremor could not be part of it. Then we'd truly have all of them.

aside from having a full Reptile skin for Scorpion. So this does make me doubt very much he's coming back. I would be surprised if both him and Ermac came back and find it very hard to believe. And as much as I gave DVD shit for Daegon and Taven, I find Ashrah and at least Reptile suspect as well.
True but at the same time remember that Rain KL skin for Sub-Zero?

True but at the same time remember that Rain KL skin for Sub-Zero?
Wasn't really as close as this, but point taken! I'd welcome it for sure, Reptile is one of my mains, just didn't care for him since MK4 given his look in DA and underwhelming moves in X. In X they came closest to his best look in MK4. Let's hope for that movie mask, it would be make this game the true throwback to the OG movie though Goro missing is a bit sad in that regard.

mattteo

Noob
The Comedian?
Fuck outta here.

I could see NRS making surprises like the Comedian like they did Rambo but Waddles immediately replying in a thread that had Ed Boon confirming there will be no more guests and Waddles stretching it like "He said no more '80s guests, Ripley is '79" killed it for me.

Also named all the announcer voices and didn't have Liu Kang, which was recently found.