What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
yeah... totally. Unless he makes Constantine 2 he can fuck off for a while.

mattteo

Noob
And as much as I gave DVD shit for Daegon and Taven, I find Ashrah and at least Reptile suspect as well. Nothing is certain and I wouldn't get my hopes up

May I ask why do you find Reptile suspect?

For me , I find both him and Ermac suspect because for me they go hand in hand. They are refenced in the same intros. and it wouldn't make sense for one of them to come and the other not. They were even treated as 2 sides of the same coin in the cinematics of MKX, the red ninja and the green ninja, bodyguards of Kotal Kahn.

So that's 2 roster places and if there are 5 or 6 left I can't see both occupying places as we already have plenty of leaks which have partly come true saying Shinnok, Havik, Daegon (so that's 3) and I personally got a discord friend saying he saw a file titled "Reiko" but doesn't know how involved he will be in the story mode.

I rather see Smoke than Ermac or Reptile in the remainjng 1-2 roster spots. Human Smoke that is, because cyborg Smoke was in MKX, where both Ermac and Reptile were, and I think that's why NRS are resting them for MK11. Human Smoke hasn't been since MK9 and considering that only him and fuckup Stryker are missing from MK3, I could see Smoke.

But the Liu Kang announcer deconfirms for good Waddles' leak.

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
@Nickolaidas
nickoRemember your post here? Found it searching through my old posts Mileena and Rain came even though they were consumables.

We've been saying that assists =/= deconfirmation ever since Rain and Mileena got revealed. Whether it was by fan demand or not doesn't matter.

I wonder if the skin for Bridgette Wilson's Sonya will actually have unique dialogue towards the recently added characters. Because apparently NRS couldn't get Ronda Rousey back to record new lines for Sonya's intros with Rain, Mileena and Rambo and instead just recycle dialogue she has with other characters. The same applies with other characters such as Shang Tsung, Spawn, the Vegas version of Sub-Zero etc. Which could be due to them not being available or having to pay them more money than those that regularly do voice acting.
This is actually proof that Aftermath 2.0 is bull, Shang Tsung was in the story and no way a second story would already be fully voice recorded already.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Wtf at the Keanu hate ITT. You odd bastards.

Also, John Wick > The Comedian. In fact, John Wick > Rambo. He would have a much more varied moveset than Rambo if done right.
Tbh, there are at least 100 comic characters that would be better than the Comedian. And 1000 film characters.
Seriously, the only guest I could see being worse than the Comedian would be an actual comedian. Like Jerry Seinfeld.
Or Louie Anderson.
Sinbad would be acceptable.

Art Lean

Noob
Tbh, there are at least 100 comic characters that would be better than the Comedian. And 1000 film characters.
Seriously, the only guest I could see being worse than the Comedian would be an actual comedian. Like Jerry Seinfeld.
Or Louie Anderson.
Sinbad would be acceptable.
What about Carrot Top?

I'm sure he was created in the Flesh Pits.

It's a shame Cary was not able to record, but maybe after covid-19 they do it? Mileena's intros with him could've been epic about her creation, flesh pits, Shang making her aware that she might be a clone, playing mind games. Possibilities are endless :) In any case, Aftermath 2.0 is fully dead with proof.

Gaxkang

Banned
It's a shame Cary was not able to record, but maybe after covid-19 they do it? Mileena's intros with him could've been epic about her creation, flesh pits, Shang making her aware that she might be a clone, playing mind games. Possibilities are endless :) In any case, Aftermath 2.0 is fully dead with proof.
They saving a Shang announcer voice that must exist tho :D

They saving a Shang announcer voice that must exist tho :D
They could've done that from the beginning, but maybe this means no Shang announcer until they reach a new deal or get Cary in the studio again. Not sure when they decided on Rain, Rambo and Mileena. Could they actually have made announcers say all names of likely future DLC? That would've been the smartest actually. It doesn't take that much time to say 50-60 names instead of 30-35.

Art Lean

Noob
They could've done that from the beginning, but maybe this means no Shang announcer until they reach a new deal or get Cary in the studio again. Not sure when they decided on Rain, Rambo and Mileena. Could they actually have made announcers say all names of likely future DLC? That would've been the smartest actually. It doesn't take that much time to say 50-60 names instead of 30-35.
Well I use Kronika as my announcer and I have noticed there is a lot more reverb to Jennifer Hale's lines for "Mileena", "Rain" and "Rambo" than on any other characters, which certainly gives the impression that they were recorded during a completely different session.

Though that could just be the result of them finalising the after-effects for use in the game and just not getting them quite right, so who knows.

It is however a comforting thought that maybe somewhere in the NRS archives there's a whole sound reel of Cary Hiroyuki Tagawa just saying "Meat. Mokap. Kobra. Hsu Hao. Hornbuckle. Belokk. No Face. Gemini. Apep. Delia. Kia. Jataaka. Harumi. Satoshi. Gorbak. Duroc. Art Lean. Master Boyd. Vorpax. Siro. Ruby. Komodai. Jimmy Cage. Hikata. Lieutenant Lance. Henge..." on the off-chance that any of them ever appear in the game! :D

Last edited: