What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

@MK Dragon do you have any thoughts on this supposed leak?
I was just about to post here, since it seems @KenshiMaster16 has been in contact and he's posted the conversation over on gamefaqs, which to me gives the person some credibility. He could easily be a plant by NRS to see how we would react and I find it unlikely at this point to end up with so many stages and 48 characters, but it's not crazy since it's over 2 years away. However, if he's a fraud, he's done his homework and I don't think he's trying to get some fame, but red flags are there. Even though he's very respectful towards Kenshi and towards DVDgamescenter's claims and when he doesn't know he can admit it, but could be just clever since he sees how people are treating DVD and just likes to be smart about it. The actual stages I find odd on second thought and some skin packs as well as the guests are not in line with what we've gotten.

The MK characters do make sense and would make a lot of people happy, including myself since it's basically the most requested 3D characters and Trilogy characters left. That does make this a safe pick and I've noticed since I like it, that I like to believe it therefore want it to be true. The brain works like that, so I cannot help but think: Quan Chi's already in the game in terms of moves, all ninjas - seriously?, Ashrah and Sareena - two obscure 3D females, but not Nitara who's in the movie? There seems to be nothing tied to the new movie, skin pack nor character per se, so that's a red flag. If it's true it would mean of the highly requested character, only Nitara and the cyborgs missing when all is said and done.

Given how long Street Fighter, Tekken and Dragon Ball Fighterz are running with their DLC seasons, it wouldn't be that far fetched to go into 2022. This ties in with Boon's claims of his wish to take a break with MK for a while. By supporting MK11 for longer it would in my opinion mean a longer break between MK games and truly a break of at least 5 years. Now could it all be educated guesses, sure, and while I don't think he's 100% right, we could definitely see several packs after this given the success so far. Again, the actual content I doubt, since how would they already know all characters they're going to do? Has WB that much faith in NRS and their choices? That Signourney Weaver has signed on supposedly as has been pointed out by others is also fishy.

In February he hopes to know more and he expect April / May for this pack. Again, an educated guess given it's the same as Aftermath and KP2 as in 6 months between releases and also coincides with the initial release date. We will know in a few months, but I tend to give this a lot more credence to this than the Aftermath 2.0 story mode. A lot more. Still don't get your hopes up is what I'd say and enjoy the fun of speculation. In any case, even though I have literally zero information and I actually don't intend to get in touch with my friend regarding MK anymore since I don't want to know, Havik makes so much sense. Smoke idem dito so wouldn't be surprised if they are both part of KP3 and or the last 5.

P.S. in 3 days we can verify Rambo as an announcer actually. If he's not in, then I'd say he's lying.

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
No 3rd story pack for the 30th aniverswery PS5/X1 version.... I call bullshit.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I was just about to post here, since it seems @KenshiMaster16 has been in contact and he's posted the conversation over on gamefaqs, which to me gives the person some credibility. He could easily be a plant by NRS to see how we would react and I find it unlikely at this point to end up with so many stages and 48 characters, but it's not crazy since it's over 2 years away. However, if he's a fraud, he's done his homework and I don't think he's trying to get some fame, but red flags are there. Even though he's very respectful towards Kenshi and towards DVDgamescenter's claims and when he doesn't know he can admit it, but could be just clever since he sees how people are treating DVD and just likes to be smart about it. The actual stages I find odd on second thought and some skin packs as well as the guests are not in line with what we've gotten.

The MK characters do make sense and would make a lot of people happy, including myself since it's basically the most requested 3D characters and Trilogy characters left. That does make this a safe pick and I've noticed since I like it, that I like to believe it therefore want it to be true. The brain works like that, so I cannot help but think: Quan Chi's already in the game in terms of moves, all ninjas - seriously?, Ashrah and Sareena - two obscure 3D females, but not Nitara who's in the movie? There seems to be nothing tied to the new movie, skin pack nor character per se, so that's a red flag. If it's true it would mean of the highly requested character, only Nitara and the cyborgs missing when all is said and done.

Given how long Street Fighter, Tekken and Dragon Ball Fighterz are running with their DLC seasons, it wouldn't be that far fetched to go into 2022. This ties in with Boon's claims of his wish to take a break with MK for a while. By supporting MK11 for longer it would in my opinion mean a longer break between MK games and truly a break of at least 5 years. Now could it all be educated guesses, sure, and while I don't think he's 100% right, we could definitely see several packs after this given the success so far. Again, the actual content I doubt, since how would they already know all characters they're going to do? Has WB that much faith in NRS and their choices? That Signourney Weaver has signed on supposedly as has been pointed out by others is also fishy.

In February he hopes to know more and he expect April / May for this pack. Again, an educated guess given it's the same as Aftermath and KP2 as in 6 months between releases and also coincides with the initial release date. We will know in a few months, but I tend to give this a lot more credence to this than the Aftermath 2.0 story mode. A lot more. Still don't get your hopes up is what I'd say and enjoy the fun of speculation. In any case, even though I have literally zero information and I actually don't intend to get in touch with my friend regarding MK anymore since I don't want to know, Havik makes so much sense. Smoke idem dito so wouldn't be surprised if they are both part of KP3 and or the last 5.

P.S. in 3 days we can verify Rambo as an announcer actually. If he's not in, then I'd say he's lying.
As I said on GameFaqs, I'm happy with either DVD or Waddles's leaks becoming true. Both have their pros and cons, but both are very pleasing to my ears.

Cautiously optimistic.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
That's way too much content for one game, so I hope not.

I do want all the announcers. I'm 100% rocking a Rambo announcer, which could easily be a thing regardless of the truth of this.

That's way too much content for one game, so I hope not.

I do want all the announcers. I'm 100% rocking a Rambo announcer, which could easily be a thing regardless of the truth of this.
It has Reptile, Havik, Sareena, Quan Chi, Takeda Smoke, Ermac and Ashrah.
So I hope it is real.

The only thing is it's too good to be true. It'd be nice if this one were true instead of the crappy Taven/Daegon/Reiko one

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
This is ten times better then DVD games center leak. I don’t even main them but I’d take Smoke, Reptile it Ermac over Taven and Daegon in a heartbeat. Sareena is my most requested character to return and Ripley would be one of the few guests that would get me extremely hype in this game because my salt with the Ash shit

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
i hope that leak is true, geting sareena, havik, ermac and ashrah in mk11??? that roster would be the best ever
Just Ermac can make it the best, if Ermac is in a MK game that means the roster is good.

Man, if the Talisa Soto Kitana is true ill be nuts. I can’t stand her Smeagol rounded face. Talisa is beautiful and how Kitana should look.

Man, if the Talisa Soto Kitana is true ill be nuts. I can’t stand her Smeagol rounded face. Talisa is beautiful and how Kitana should look.
That part is one of the main reasons I don’t trust this. Even with thetiny data mining that stunt actor for Rain, his movie appearance has nothing distinctive nor a face we would recognise, so I call bullshit on those packs.

All I read is Smoke and Reptile and hope it's true.
I don't even know what these 3D characters are, I just know the games they are in are shit.

The more that I think about it, the less likely I find it to become true. It's just too much and there's some odd skins packs among them. I don't think anyone has ever posted correct skin packs before, so have to change my stance to this being bull and highly unlikely.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
There’s almost a new leak every single day. It’s getting tiresome to speak/hear about the leak of the day. There’s literally no concrete proof for these leaks, to make any of them believable at this point.