What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It’s so bad the only thing that was keeping us hype the months before release were the leaks for Noob and all the other characters.
And then Noob was built so shittily because of the No Kustoms that they had to buff one of his special moves - so much that it invalidates every other move in his entire arsenal - just so he had a viable variation.

They dropped the ball.
You can give me all the tournament statistics and sales you want.
Justin Bieber is popular.
Don't tell me with a straight face something isn't ass just because a bunch of people like it.
There are eight billion whole ass people in the world.

They could put me myself into this fucking game, and I would still be waiting to see how my overhead starter is only good in one variation (which would be called Pants Grenade), my base projectile is garbage (figuratively and literally because it's a half-full 32-oz slurpee full of toxic goo) and my Krushing Blows make no fucking sense (because they all start from a low and my only good one isn't in a competitive build).

Change.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Probably WB set a date for it already and NRS has no power to change that. At least that's what I'm thinking.
this ! :)

this shit will come up on October !! question is , which exact day !?

WB is really trolling and fooling us, kinda, testing our nerves with this subject, so, let's see how long this take, hehe :mad:

this ! :)

this shit will come up on October !! question is , which exact day !?

WB is really trolling and fooling us, kinda, testing our nerves with this subject, so, let's see how long this take, hehe :mad:
what makes you sure it's going to be In this Month ? I see A lot of People saying till the game awards in December and that will take a lot of time sadly ! also some says October 8 or 6 I'm not sure because it's the release of UMK3 which came out with Mileena, and Rain in console !

Probably WB set a date for it already and NRS has no power to change that. At least that's what I'm thinking.
Exactly, this whole discussion is a little bit odd to me, it's pretty obvious the marketing team is an outsourced solution that supposedly is specialized and responsible for the reveals and the materials related to it.

Likely the marketing company believes the best way to generate hype is by leaving people with nothing for a while, and indeed people ARE talking extensively because there's a lot to especulate and nothing is certain. Well, nothing was certain.

Also consider MK has a very casual oriented player base, people that believe DLC should not be released all the time. Imagine NRS announced KP3 the month after Aftermath, this would definitely not go well, they just charged for an expensive pack and there's already another product to look out for. We would be happy sure, but people are dellusional if the marketing company is gonna look at the fans and not the vast majority of the MK consumers when it comes to pacing their reveals.

Keep in mind that MK doesn't follow the same business and reveal format from SF or other fighting games for a reason, and it's a business one. That's part of how they make it to 5th best seller of the year.

xenogorgeous

what makes you sure it's going to be In this Month ? I see A lot of People saying till the game awards in December and that will take a lot of time sadly ! also some says October 8 or 6 I'm not sure because it's the release of UMK3 which came out with Mileena, and Rain in console !
because in the datamined info, there are some lines what are labeled with "October.2020" written all over them, so, pretty sure that means something will happen this month, hehe ..... no fucking way they will hold up MK11 DLC infor\news for 2 more months ..... kinda, Game Awards serves its purpose to divulgue and promote stuff related to new games to come up in future, wtf a simple dlc addition of MK11, a game already released, could take spot on such important event ? :confused:

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
I know the information drought sucks but the silver lining for me is reading you guys and realising how passionate we are about Mk. More content is coming so hold on.
:oops:

Or maybe I'm having one of those days.
:rolleyes::oops:

xenogorgeous

I wonder if these 3 characters will be part of the aftermath expansion and be “free” to those who bought the expansion already, or if they gonna charge us for another dlc pack
free ? on this one, where they will put the so ultra high demanded by all fanbase our dear Mileena ? and it's the perfect opportunity for them to gain rivers of money with this situation ? no god damn fucking way in hell, my friend ..... hehe :p

Espio

Kokomo
I feel like it wouldn't even be considered as "Free". They only gave three characters and story mode for a huge price, adding them to being included in the Aftermath price would just turn Aftermath into being worth the original purchase price, but if they do it the way we all realistically expect them to do it, it's gonna be another 20-40 bucks which given how they did preorder Aftermath people wouldn't surprise me.

The bigger issue being they then offered the characters individually for cheap so to me, it's just best to wait till they do separate and just buy what you want only.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
100% with you on that one, December is too far. Let's say WB is really twisting their dicks, metaphorically speaking, at the latest I can see something announced before the next gen console releases. You bet your round ass they'll want to capitalize on that.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
100% with you on that one, December is too far. Let's say WB is really twisting their dicks, metaphorically speaking, at the latest I can see something announced before the next gen console releases. You bet your round ass they'll want to capitalize on that.
You may be on to something here. Perhaps WB/NRS want to announce a next-gen version of MK11 on a PS5/XSX event in the following weeks ... and announce Rain, Mileena and Rambo on the side.