What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
All DVDgamescenter 'leaks', honestly apart from the 3 that were datamined, nothing else has been right all the other info he's been giving out makes no sense and clashes with each other.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/j60v7d
yep, the dude seems to be "on drugs" all the time ....rsrsr

this Aftermath 2.0 stuff seems weird crazy, kinda, due 3 "suspect"points :

1. NRS would not release the remaining DLC characters without a last guest on it
  2. Where are the other female character besides Mileena ?
  3. Taven and Daegon are not that popular to be DLC options, they kinda .... suck, I don't see they stealing spots of other better DLC options as Smoke, Sareena, etc
:confused:

kantboy-2

Ripper
It's not like I give a darn about the 3D era characters, but why do people think the characters will look like they did in '02-'06 ?

None will look like ghetto Jax, relax.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
It's not like I give a darn about the 3D era characters, but why do people think the characters will look like they did in '02-'06 ?

None will look like ghetto Jax, relax.
Some of them are hard to redeem tho, like Mavado who looks like an edgy college student from the early 2000s. His name is literally "Malvado" (Evil) without an L, it's incredibly dumb and cringy.

Taven is bland but since there's not much to him he could really be improved. I think the problem with the majority of the 3D era characters are bad/outdated designs and gameplay mechanics. Both could be improved, so I'd welcome back almost every 3D era character.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
All DVDgamescenter 'leaks', honestly apart from the 3 that were datamined, nothing else has been right all the other info he's been giving out makes no sense and clashes with each other.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/j60v7d
dude nailed the entire aftermath story mode before it came out
even the weird stuff like calling out the void, the space between spaces nightwolf and shang were being hidden in.

DVDgamescenter is the real deal and its time people gotta accept it.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
even the weird stuff like calling out the void, the space between spaces nightwolf and shang were being hidden in.

Yup, I was right in the beginning, then I was wrong BIGTIME afterwards. Dude didn't make it easy, but he's legit.

Wonder if we're getting Krypt expansion too.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

For real? Or are you memeing? I can never tell LMAO.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I suspect that our Canadian friend had verified DVDGamescenter's leaks with other sources - hence him being so adamant that Rambo was in, all those months.
nope I had no fuckin idea, I just believe it cause it was the right thing to believe in
stuff I know in advance, well I can't talk about it cause im not a sally blabbermouth, and when it comes to NRS stuff I dont know nothin in advance cause WB hates me lol

but just look at those leaks and its proof enough, dude had all of aftermath laid out plain to see. I said as much back when we were speculating about it right after it hit as well saying how much he had 100% accurate including tiny details that are impossible to BS.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Aight makes sense! I didn't know about the Aftermath story leak though I actually hadn't seen it at all lmao. Then, I can believe the story, but he doesn't seem to know anything about the KPs and who's actually going to be revealed first. He was right about the announcement coming this week though, but so were a lot of people.