What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

oh damn, I will go and see if I can find some! I never tried them before, I'm more of a Dorritos girl these days.
They're good. They sort of taste like Lay's Roast Chicken flavour, but with more spice to it. Sort of, not exactly.

I miss Doritos. Corn is a no-no for me now. Used to love Cool Ranch, Nacho Cheese, Zesty Nacho, and Sweet Chili Heat flavours. Their dill pickle and ketchup ones weren't bad either.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Everyone is theorizing that we will receive the trailer on October 8th, which was the original date of the Halloween skin pack...

do you think NRS changed the date to September to announce KP2 in October ???
I think it’s mid October considering the leak said it’s supposed to come out in November

haketh

Noob
People love Mileena - she is always top 5-10 in all the character polls and arguably has one of the stongest personalities of any character in the game. People are indifferent to Reptile.

I think that is about it.
Reptile has a very devoted & loyal fanbase but as someone who’s read a seriously large amount of fanfic & adores the character & story potential he has I have to admit:

The General Fanbase likes to see him but they’re not goo goo gaga crazy or vocal about him. Most people are just “Oh that’s nice” if they see him.

Does anyone else want to see an updated Onaga with MK11's engine? I bet he'll look incredible.
Been wanting that forever, I think he’s got a lot of potential as a biding threat as threat as the ruler of Seido behind the scenes.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
What is there left to hint at? Datamines told us who is coming and Boon knows it. No reason to cock tease us anymore without looking like a doofus, hence why he stopped.
I remember when datamines told us that Fujin was going to be in MKX, that Sektor was Playable in MK11, and we would be getting Ash Williams.
Datamines aren’t “confirmation “ of anything except data. Plenty of times they’ve been misleading or meant absolutely nothing.
This is ridiculous, no matter what spin you try to put on it

Does anyone else want to see an updated Onaga with MK11's engine? I bet he'll look incredible.
Would rather they dedicate an entire story mode to him. I believe after MK11 we'll see a significant reboot in the story with a significant reinvention of it, Onaga is more than fitting to bring a new era being the icon for the Mortal Kombat tournament itself.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I remember when datamines told us that Fujin was going to be in MKX, that Sektor was Playable in MK11, and we would be getting Ash Williams.
Datamines aren’t “confirmation “ of anything except data. Plenty of times they’ve been misleading or meant absolutely nothing.
The fact that those datamines were just added instead of being right from the start like Ash or Sektor prove that those aren't scrapped ideas or concepts. You're literally in denial land right now.

But sure, you do you and pretend there's like a 10% chance of us getting those three. Also pretend that Boon going silent doesn't mean that his surprise was spoiled at ALL.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Ash WAS going to be in, literally there was an announcement in-game that read Ash instead of Joker because they forgot to change it. Not to mention Joker looked completely unfinished compared to all the characters in the pack and his face changed drastically. So the deal must have fallen through or something like that.

Sektor is the NPC we fight in the story, as well as his enhanced version, and the data miners probably found his move set. Same with Fujin I imagine but I don't remember if we actually fight him or not in the story.

Either way, all of them have been right for MK11 so far except Ash, for his datamine they found dialogue lines in the switch version. But for these characters, they correspond to a new pack named GOTY2 (aftermath was GOTY), and they have gear listed as well. Datamines have been more accurate than leaks for this game.

Ash WAS going to be in, literally there was an announcement in-game that read Ash instead of Joker because they forgot to change it. Not to mention Joker looked completely unfinished compared to all the characters in the pack and his face changed drastically. So the deal must have fallen through or something like that.

Sektor is the NPC we fight in the story, as well as his enhanced version, and the data miners probably found his move set. Same with Fujin I imagine but I don't remember if we actually fight him or not in the story.

Either way, all of them have been right for MK11 so far except Ash, for his datamine they found dialogue lines in the switch version. But for these characters, they correspond to a new pack named GOTY2 (aftermath was GOTY), and they have gear listed as well. Datamines have been more accurate than leaks for this game.
This gives me some hope of Sektor being in MK11. Time will tell.

Again, the only way I see them adding Sektor or Cyrax is if they give it for free, maybe include them in a GOTY-like edition upgrade. They're definitely not gonna try selling these characters, many casuals that play MK don't really know how development of these characters work, and would shit in NRS for adding NPC characters that "were ready" in base game.

This was the whole drama in MKX, they're not gonna make this mistake again.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole

Ash was 100% “confirmed”...
Until he wasn’t.
When every single data mine for a game equates to Swindle-playable content, then I will take data mines as “confirmation “.
Maybe MK12 will be that game, but MK11 has not been 100%.
Yet.
Having these recent datamines prove true doesn’t change that fact.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
It’s so bad the only thing that was keeping us hype the months before release were the leaks for Noob and all the other characters.