What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Does anyone think we will actually get a KP2 trailer later this month ??

My fear is that this trailer will only come out at the Game Awards and the characters will only come next year ...
Yes, I believe it's before Game Awards, I'd say Game Awards is the place to reveal their next game.

Who from MK1-3 ISN'T more popular than Reptile? I'd argue even Sheeva of all characters is more popular. Prior to MKX giving him actual characterization, Reptile was as exciting as a piece of untoasted white bread.

EDIT: ok. I forgot about Stryker so maybe Reptile is "only" #2 for least popular.
From the original trilogy, aside from Stryker, I'd say Nightwolf is less popular. I know you commented on Sheeva, but I'd throw her in there too. I also think he's more popular than Rain, and possibly even Ermac (though all the ninjas have followings).

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
MALNOURISHED VAGINA. :confused:

Anyways, my guess is we'll get a trailer mid-October so don't hold ya breath y'all.

SOON.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
There better be a big patch when the chars release. I like the game I really do but some shit needs FIXIN' like an old rusty Ford.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Almost half year with the same meta, almost half year with no content except for trash skin packs, almost half year with zero changes to Cancer League, almost half year with no news...

"but the 12 years old kids loved the game , Ed !"

"after all, the sales numbers target is not the fighting game community, the competitive players, that represent and are only 5% of the customers that buy the game ....."

:p

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Almost half year with the same meta, almost half year with no content except for trash skin packs, almost half year with zero changes to Cancer League, almost half year with no news...

Has it really been half a year since Aftermath? Hot damn COVID seclusion has made 2020 vanish for me..

MALNOURISHED VAGINA.

Or did I make it better cause Subway is trash anyway?
I actually used to really like Subway, and the Steak and Cheese. Then when all my dietary restrictions hit and I was basically down to a turkey sub on white with salt, pepper, and honey mustard only, it became a question of "why the hell am I paying over $10.00 for this." I just make my own sandwiches now.

On an aside, since you're in Canada, have you tried these? They're back.

Hot damn COVID seclusion has made 2020 vanish for me..
I expected the pandemic to slow time down, but it hasn't. At all.