What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Remember when Boon Liked and responded to a tweet about September being a great month to release some reveal or news with “ Yes it is! Stay tuned!”
Good times...
Real fucking good times.
You should know better than to hop on Boon's Ruse Cruise by now.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
looks like the early access by warnerbros shill crew on twitter now trying to discredit the leaks lol

i'd try to discredit them publicly too if you just gave me early access to shit NRS damn youuuuuuuu ill be your shill and patsy just let me help

mattteo

Noob
Man, that's such a shitty Stryker pic;)))))))

Whoever made that one??

Also, putting the worst Mortal Kombat character at least from the Trilogy along with those others....that's too high a place for Stryker.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Remember when Boon Liked and responded to a tweet about September being a great month to release some reveal or news with “ Yes it is! Stay tuned!”
Good times...
Real fucking good times.
This is exactly why I don't believe a thing this guy says.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Yeah a billion dollar company like WB is going to see a fucking hashtag and be like "Ok yeah they don't want guests guys, we will give up the SHIT TON OF CASH we will make from this and instead give them generic cop guy"

We are getting fucking Rain and Mileena in the same DLC pack, that is insane, but Rambo is ruining the entire thing for you guys? Holy shit

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
looks like the early access by warnerbros shill crew on twitter now trying to discredit the leaks lol

i'd try to discredit them publicly too if you just gave me early access to shit NRS damn youuuuuuuu ill be your shill and patsy just let me help
LMAO Yep, also funny that Losty ain't said anything or posted anything about Mileena. Just trying to keep a straight face for NRS, DMs must be WILD.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
LMAO Yep, also funny that Losty ain't said anything or posted anything about Mileena. Just trying to keep a straight face for NRS, DMs must be WILD.
When the leak came out she said something like "I have never given up hope Mileena will be in this game" basically saying she knows but she can't know lmao, shes great

SubZeroIce

Runway
Ready for Milegend to make her re-appearance!!! Her fans are the pits but she's a staple and shouldn't be missing games. IDK why MK thinks it's ever a good idea to exclude MK1-2 roster. They should be in every game.

Still no news, Ed Boon is the worst. This is insane that they went 5 months since Aftermath without a lick of info about what's to come.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Ready for Milegend to make her re-appearance!!! Her fans are the pits but she's a staple and shouldn't be missing games. IDK why MK thinks it's ever a good idea to exclude MK1-2 roster. They should be in every game.

Still no news, Ed Boon is the worst. This is insane that they went 5 months since Aftermath without a lick of info about what's to come.
hehe, Mileegend , oh my, that's great , hehe

yeah, despite all shit and stupid behaviour, is due the Mileena fans being so hardcore annoying, that she is coming back, so, yeah , they stink and they are the worst kind of fan ever, but, their blind and nonsense passion that make this possible, so, irony to the extreme at the end, lol ! :p

And Ed Boon probably is planning some contingency plan and control damage due this "leak" and so, something will happen this week, or the next, let's see what happens, hehe :joker:

SubZeroIce

Runway
hehe, Mileegend , oh my, that's great , hehe

yeah, despite all shit and stupid behaviour, is due the Mileena fans being so hardcore annoying, that she is coming back, so, yeah , they stink and they are the worst kind of fan ever, but, their blind and nonsense passion that make this possible, so, irony to the extreme at the end, lol ! :p

And Ed Boon probably is planning some contingency plan and control damage due this "leak" and so, something will happen this week, or the next, let's see what happens, hehe :joker:
Right?!? The stans know how to make their voices heard that's for sure. The constant harassment definitely made it so Mileena returned.

Well.. this "leak" is their own fault since they didn't update the code. If they do change it, that's childish. They have disrespected us for months.

Pizza

Thrill Kill

A minority of Mileena fans were the ones pestering Boon's social medias. A lot of Mileena fans (like me) never harassed his account or any other account related to the game.

Now I see people saying "NRS kneeled to the harassment" lol terrible take. Just like guests make money, I dare you to tell me with a straight face that Mileena will tank sales and won't bring the sweet dollars WB wants.

xenogorgeous

Right?!? The stans know how to make their voices heard that's for sure. The constant harassment definitely made it so Mileena returned.

Well.. this "leak" is their own fault since they didn't update the code. If they do change it, that's childish. They have disrespected us for months.
yep, data mining through reverse engineering technics is a reality on IT business since at least, 20 years ago, and so, any development company that don't take this seriously, its only their own fault to shame, at the end of day, that's for sure ..... ;)

I just hope that after Mileena stans just shut their mouths forever after Mileena come up, that we don't see another kind of monster squad coming up, as Smoke stans, Ermacs stans, Havik stans, etc, hahaha ! :D

xenogorgeous

Guests make money ? Maybe.

But they last 2 weeks...and that's all.

What a waste.
well, if you buy a beer, and 1 minute later, you just drop off all it content in the floor, the company that made the beer, really don't give a fuck about, since they already have your money, hehe ..... so, NRS and WB don't care about how many people will stick with the guests during MK life cycle, they only care if they are selling well, hehe