What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Holy... A 24GB update? It's happening, people!

I for one LOVE that list of characters! I just miss Reptile :(

Hoping to see Sareena somewhere down the road as well.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
2 reasons that I think is not a placeholder :

1) I dont't think Ed Boon and NRS would put effort and work on MK11 source code only to prank the community ..... I know, the Mileena stans are toxic, assholes, childish and annoying idiots, but , they do not worth the effort of a professional and well respected developed company to do this only to troll them

2) would be such negative impact for NRS, to implement a bunch of characters on their source code, to cause fake expectation to the huge fanbase of MK franchise, and then, just show other complete diferent characters ..... this is a very stupid business strategy and bad propaganda and marketing, and would make people lost trust value on NRS as company .... kinda, NRS do stuff to build insane hype effect, and next, troll everyone, acting as a brainless stupid dumbass developer ? c'mon, NRS does not need to do this kinda of idiot thing

Obly

Ambiguous world creator
At least KL will now be filled with Mileena now. It'll b a nice change of pace from all the Scorpions /s
This does seem like the silver lining here: Just one new MU to learn to dominate KL for, like, the next six seasons. Can probably forget all other MU knowledge, tbh.

On the flip side, almost no one will be learning Rambo MUs, which creates opportunities...

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
mk11 new storymode is about kitana trying to steal everyones movesets from all timelines
gotta fight against terminator endoskeleton kitana, rambo gun m60 kitana, freddy claw kitana, xenomorph kitana

jade and mileena team up together to stop kitanas evil once and for all and end the pain she's caused so many over the years

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
mk11 new storymode is about kitana trying to steal everyones movesets from all timelines
gotta fight against terminator endoskeleton kitana, rambo gun m60 kitana, freddy claw kitana, xenomorph kitana

jade and mileena team up together to stop kitanas evil once and for all and end the pain she's caused so many over the years
What pain?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
What pain?
of stealing moves from another classic characters, as Jade and Mileena , hehe

Kitana is a protected roster character, with guaranteed place in all new MK games, but Ed Boon seems to enjoy to use her to put special moves of others females characters that NRS decide to wipe out and throw away from the games .... who is next in MK 12 ? she will have a variation with special moves of Skarlet ? or maybe Tanya ? hehe

One reason I don't buy dvdgamescenter's claim of Aftermath 2.0 is actually in his own words: that before this pack was going to have Havik & Daegon. You really think they would try to sell a pack with a very unknown character, a 3d era character and Rambo? That there is a story where Havik and Daegon play a huge role, yet they somehow were going to be in a pack long before the story would drop?

And that they had all this story for next year mapped out, having a pool of characters they were going to work on and then apparently were working on that many characters at once - Ash, Rambo, Mileena, Havik, Daegon - and then just stopped and said: well let's just stop working on those, add Rain and finish up on Mileena - someone I know for a fact has been in the works for at least 7 months now. Just checked and my friend told me about her in February. These characters take months...

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
One reason I don't buy dvdgamescenter's claim of Aftermath 2.0 is actually in his own words: that before this pack was going to have Havik & Daegon. You really think they would try to sell a pack with a very unknown character, a 3d era character and Rambo? That there is a story where Havik and Daegon play a huge role, yet they somehow were going to be in a pack long before the story would drop?

And that they had all this story for next year mapped out, having a pool of characters they were going to work on and then apparently were working on that many characters at once - Ash, Rambo, Mileena, Havik, Daegon - and then just stopped and said: well let's just stop working on those, add Rain and finish up on Mileena - someone I know for a fact has been in the works for at least 7 months now. Just checked and my friend told me about her in February. These characters take months...
Yeah I still don't buy the story one tbh, I only go by TheThiny's datamines cause they're always right.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm

I called him out on that too. He eventually said that Havik and Daegon were pushed back because their intro dialogues had tons of spoilers for the 3rd story dlc.

Look, all I'm saying is that the latest datamine gave his credibility a huge boost, and his leaks shouldn't be dismissed as headcanon anymore. They now have weight, imo.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
of stealing moves from another classic characters, as Jade and Mileena , hehe

Kitana is a protected roster character, with guaranteed place in all new MK games, but Ed Boon seems to enjoy to use her to put special moves of others females characters that NRS decide to wipe out and throw away from the games .... who is next in MK 12 ? she will have a variation with special moves of Skarlet ? or maybe Tanya ? hehe
I still don't feel or see the pain though.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela

Dude...how many different posts do you need to make to let us know that you don’t believe him?

There appears to be quite a lot of validity to his claims, whether it ends up being perfectly accurate or not.

You aren’t an employee, you have no more idea as to why they would abandon one plan for another, or change the order of pieces of content than anyone else. There’s a million reasons why that stuff could have changed.

You told everyone Mileena was coming, that’s cool, thanks, but you are now just coming across as bitter or jealous or something that you’re not getting the attention you think you deserve and that Dvdgamescenter is.

I’m sure you’re a cool dude, and I know you are passionate about MK, but chill out man. You don’t need to try so hard to discredit the info, it’ll be real or it won’t.

I called him out on that too. He eventually said that Havik and Daegon were pushed back because their intro dialogues had tons of spoilers for the 3rd story dlc.

Look, all I'm saying is that the latest datamine gave his credibility a huge boost, and his leaks shouldn't be dismissed as headcanon anymore. They now have weight, imo.
Fair enough. Mark my words, he will in a few months or maybe even a year say they've scrapped the story. Probably prior to that has changed his story a couple of times and then suddenly have the right list right before it's datamined again.

Dude...how many different posts do you need to make to let us know that you don’t believe him?

There appears to be quite a lot of validity to his claims, whether it ends up being perfectly accurate or not.

You aren’t an employee, you have no more idea as to why they would abandon one plan for another, or change the order of pieces of content than anyone else. There’s a million reasons why that stuff could have changed.

You told everyone Mileena was coming, that’s cool, thanks, but you are now just coming across as bitter or jealous or something that you’re not getting the attention you think you deserve and that Dvdgamescenter is.

I’m sure you’re a cool dude, and I know you are passionate about MK, but chill out man. You don’t need to try so hard to discredit the info, it’ll be real or it won’t.
It's just funny how people are now a full on 180, even though he has been proven to have been wrong. That's all there is to it and I just don't want to get my hopes up for 3d era characters and I'd hate for others to do the same. I know how passionate people are for MK, just like I am indeed. I get why you'd say this, I really do, but I really am not bitter. Just want people to be wary.

P.S. My friend does not believe the story part either, just asked today and he's definitely in the know. Havik he's mentioned as a possibility before, so I'm hopeful still.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Fair enough. Mark my words, he will in a few months or maybe even a year say they've scrapped the story. Probably prior to that has changed his story a couple of times and then suddenly have the right list right before it's datamined again.
Again.

He didn't leak Rain, Mileena and Rain right before it was datamined. He leaked them weeks ago, two months tops. He merely re-surfaced lately to re-iterate on his leak.

Trust me, he and I have a history throwing shit at each other.

Also, I do not understand why you are downplaying this. He's been talking about Rambo since April or May. He's not some guy who throws shit on a wall, hoping that something will stick.