What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Out of all the horror characters, Pennywise and Pinhead are definitely top of the list.
I hate Pinhead's design, as also Myers. If I had to pick another clown over those two, I would. Even though It wouldn't be like the Joker at ALL.

But I'd prefer a comic book villain like Shredder or Deathstroke to be honest. Both ninjas and guests, scratching two itches at the same time.

By the way, movie trailer has been deconfirmed to be at DC Fandome and has been delayed due to covid-19 per the producer. So any leaks with that are false and any following leak having the same info are therefore also bull. Hence, we still have zero info from these leaks.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
Why do all these “Leaked images” look like graphical atrocities? They’re all blurry and in very low quality taken in weird angles. Even if these characters are datamined it’s just strange how awful these images look, as if nobody can take a proper photo.

@theotherguy people complain about everything at this point. Twunk joker looked fine to me at first, until they’ve made him butt ugly.