What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Tbh, I wouldn’t be mad as long as we get a six character pack in 2021, and they do keep actively tweaking/improving it.

I’d actually like them to keep a game around for a few years, like SF does.
I think that would be their plan, 3-4 years, multiple kombat packs. Hopefully they'll still work on another game in the meantime but yeah. MK11 is fun for a while when they add new chars then it gets dull again because it's just not that exciting to play.

I think that would be their plan, 3-4 years, multiple kombat packs. Hopefully they'll still work on another game in the meantime but yeah. MK11 is fun for a while when they add new chars then it gets dull again because it's just not that exciting to play.
Yeah, with that, I’d hope that they’d take community feedback and make modifications to improve the game (not just balance patches and fixing glitches).

kantboy-2

Ripper
The size of the last 2 patches is what we normally download when a new character arrives.

There's something going on but we're still at the mercy of the marketing department.

Really hoping for two packs of 4, no Sektor nor Cyrax! Though 4 more guests, definitely means me not buying the packs, but individual characters or wait for the ultimate edition update.