What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

I really want Li Mei in the game. When it comes to 3D era characters, her and Kenshi are my favorites, and Kenshi was already in MK9 and MKX, so now it's Li Mei's turn.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
This has been making the rounds. Probably fake but looks much better than that Havik one at the very least lmao. Plus I’m one of the few who would be hype as shit for Ghostface so I can dream... other characters included in the text of this are Havik, Hotaru, Sareena, Hydro, Harley, Myers and Ash.
View attachment 17331
Fake. The variation name "Favorite Scary Movie?" exceeds the character limit for variation names.

Gotta pay attention to the little details :p Too bad, I would love to see some Ghostface love.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
This has been making the rounds. Probably fake but looks much better than that Havik one at the very least lmao. Plus I’m one of the few who would be hype as shit for Ghostface so I can dream... other characters included in the text of this are Havik, Hotaru, Sareena, Hydro, Harley, Myers and Ash.
View attachment 17331
Oh no, not Hydro again...

Btw imagine Hydrobot as a guest kharacter:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Fake. The variation name "Favorite Scary Movie?" exceeds the character limit for variation names.

Gotta pay attention to the little details :p Too bad, I would love to see some Ghostface love.
To be fair, official names by NRS can exceed 16 characters. Shang has one for example

But I agree I don’t believe it. Would also love Ghostface tho

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
View attachment 17331
Come on.....

I'm all for giving the benefit of the dout when it comes to leaks, but this is absolutely absurd and clearly fake.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.

I like how that's the thing people found to be wrong with this "leak" and not the obvious weird triangle thing covering the gear list next to the knife.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Come on.....

I'm all for giving the benefit of the dout when it comes to leaks, but this is absolutely absurd and clearly fake.
The one on the right kind of looks like a much more clean version of the Ghostface model in Dead By Daylight while the one on the left looks like a Halloween costume lol

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
6?

There's one thread here that got my attention: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/78920403

Rambo
'Leena (loved how Ferra/Torr said it)
Ash
Sektor (datamined)
Smoke
Ermac

Wouldn;t have paid much attention to it, but some of those fit with what my discord guy told us. He insists that they are only 3 though and only 1 guest. Maybe he's wrong though and they are 6
Is there an image there? It’s just a link for me that directs nowhere

If Rambo replaces Ash that’ll be so disappointing. The Rambo movies are cool but we have two 80s action guests already, and enough characters who rely 99% on guns (yes I know he uses a bow and a hunting knife as well). I don’t even care how biased I am, Ash just fits a billion times more. If we get both then sure.

mattteo

Noob
It's a link, not image. Don't know why it doesn;t show up. Go to the Board for MK 11 on gamefaqs and it's a thread on the front page titled "Can you keep a secret?"

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
It's a link, not image. Don't know why it doesn;t show up. Go to the Board for MK 11 on gamefaqs and it's a thread on the front page titled "Can you keep a secret?"
See it now

Fake, the Mileena image he posted was made by a well known 3D artist on Twitter months ago.

I HAVE IT!!! I CRACKED THE CODE!!!

435 - Femme Fatale Skin Pack

436 - 3rd Skin Pack

437 - 3 DLC characters

982 - 1st Skin Pack (goes with DLC char #1)

983 - 2nd Skin Pack (goes with DLC char #2)

984 - 3rd Skin Pack (goes with DLC char #3)

:(

I want a brand new fighter introduced as dlc. I think that would create some legit hype. It was a bit of a letdown that mk11 only gave us 3 brand new fighters.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I want a brand new fighter introduced as dlc. I think that would create some legit hype. It was a bit of a letdown that mk11 only gave us 3 brand new fighters.
I felt the opposite. I was glad that they did not add heaps of new characters. There are already 30+ useless characters that are not used - why add more when you can utilise existing characters who have not been in the series since Armegeddon?

Art Lean

Noob
He'd be so fucking lame. He's just a dude with a knife. That's it.
Totally agree! Seriously, Mortal Kombat has a unique and massive universe of supernatural beings and martial arts masters from across different dimensions battling for the fate of their worlds in a cosmic war inspired by Shinto mythology that has spanned across all media platforms for nearly 30 years, and yet there's somehow actually demand for this guy as a playable character...

WTF? :confused:

Last edited: