What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Slymind

Noob
As much as i always want new MK kontent, Aftermath came a few months ago with 3 new characters, considering the amount of effort they put on each character (intros, outros, cosmetics, dialogue and moveset). I don't see an issue with waiting a little bit longer.

What i'm looking foward however is the next patch, maybe they will actually do something with Jacqui and Liu Kang this time around.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
As much as i always want new MK kontent, Aftermath came a few months ago with 3 new characters, considering the amount of effort they put on each character (intros, outros, cosmetics, dialogue and moveset). I don't see an issue with waiting a little bit longer.

What i'm looking foward however is the next patch, maybe they will actually do something with Jacqui and Liu Kang this time around.
Same. I don't mind waiting, but I would like to know how long am I supposed to wait, and for what.

mattteo

Noob
I want a brand new fighter introduced as dlc. I think that would create some legit hype. It was a bit of a letdown that mk11 only gave us 3 brand new fighters.
Conaidering that all introduced characters sknce MK9 have been lame, with a few exceptions, I wouldn't really want a new NRS family member shived down my throat. Like they shoved some of the kombat kids

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Same. I don't mind waiting, but I would like to know how long am I supposed to wait, and for what.
All they have to do is say more characters are in development. Smash Ultimate did this before their first pack was even done, and I’m pretty sure SFV did too. They don’t even need to tell us who yet, just say something.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
You can’t tell me that it’s “Too soon” to announce a KP3. There are characters in development right now and I’m 100% sure they can at least show what they look like. I don’t know why fighting game industries are so secretive about what content they’re adding anyway.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
You can’t tell me that it’s “Too soon” to announce a KP3. There are characters in development right now and I’m 100% sure they can at least show what they look like. I don’t know why fighting game industries are so secretive about what content they’re adding anyway.

Speculation and hype. It just brings attention to them. Its probably why Japanese devs started revealing FG characters with hyped up trailers instead of just showing them off in a magazine like they used to

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
They just announced SFV characters that won’t be out FOR OVER A YEAR.

Popegina

Hymen Holocaust
Seriously, Mortal Kombat has a unique and massive universe of supernatural beings and martial arts masters from across different dimensions battling for the fate of their worlds in a cosmic war inspired by Shinto mythology that has spanned across all media platforms for nearly 30 years, and yet there's somehow actually demand for this guy as a playable character...
Yeah, that's exactly why Pinhead is the one and only guest character I want. I imagine him playing as a Quan Chi type player, but way more brutal.

Popegina

Hymen Holocaust
Shit, for his FB he could summon the other Cenobytes and do some type of group thing like Shang Tsung's FB, Fatality 1 would involve that mattress from Hellraiser 2, and Fatality 2 could have him toss The Lament Configuration box and transport them to a torture room, like Joker's electric chair move in INJ2

GET THEM OFF ME GET THEM OFF MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
This “leak” of Ash hit the internet now. At first I thought it was his Dead By Daylight model but looking closely, nah it’s not. The eyes seem.... off though to me. I guess the guy who posted this said they wanted the Army Of Darkness version and got it but it caused complications with Bruce and company, so now they made this model from the show and are planning on using that version. Probably fake but what isn’t anymore
EDIT: Model was found, it’s from Gary’s Mod
130CD6EF-D1E7-49D1-ACED-CD898328D98A.jpeg

Last edited:

Art Lean

Noob
yeah ! totally agreed !

perhaps could be the most gruesome , violent and gore fatalities ever done into the franchise ! :p

Except there's one major universe-imploding aspect that you've not considered!!!!

More-so than MK Conquest's Taja (Kristanna Loken) being the antagonist of Terminator 3 (and Terminator being in MK11)!

More-so than Jax (Michal Jai White) from both MK Rebirth and Legacy (and Spawn in... Spawn!!) and Kano (Richard Divisio) from MKs 1-3 being part of Joker's gang in The Dark Knight (and the Joker being in MK11)!!!!

...that in Hellraiser Inferno, when Pinhead reveals that his human form as the therapist was really 'The Engineer' and that it's "as good a name as any":

:eek:

Last edited: