What's new

Kombat Pack 1 characters leak by IGN

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Seriously whoever put "Neanderthal Studios" should be fired lol. And tell him to stop doing meth before his job. That may help :D

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
how can you even expect Mileena as DLC while these lazy asses gave her signature move to Kitana?

Btw, anyone knows when exactly the XboX event is on?

Crimea

Noob
2 guests
2 fan-favorites from mkx
2 returnees who wasn't playable in the last game

If it's true then in kp2:
2 guests
kung jin (with some recycled green arrow moves) and reptile (or ermac)
sheeva (need some female in the pack, shokan is a plus) and fujin (fuck cetrion)

Last edited:
Yeah not buying it. Why would they give some of mileena's moves to Kitana and then put her in the game through dlc. Doesn't make sense to me.

That is trash. All that effort to get rid of mileena to still her back in the FIRST kp. Then selling back takeda even though he couldn't make it over someone like jaquie. Sindel I'm ok with. I hope it's fake

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I wanna say no fuckin way but that would actually be pretty got damn sick. Testing the waters for marvel vs dc? What about spawn though? Is he coming or not
He says the picture is very unclear and is skeptical himself, but yeah, would be the most reasonable Marvel character if it were the case.

Ugh. The teleport drop kick Kitana has in an optional stance being used as clear cut evidence that Mileena is not going to be dlc is one of the biggest mass retardation events that has occurred in the hype leading up to this game. It’s one move, and we still have no idea what role in the story Kitana will play. Mileena still has the ball roll, the sai throw, all of her pounce/bite stuff, her command grabs and whatever new stuff they feel like cooking up for her. She is going to be DLC, you people act like two different characters have had similar moves or used the same weapons before. Kabal and Mavado were both in MK Armageddon. Cassie and Sonya are incredibly similar, especially in this game when they both have drones. I can’t wait until I’m proven right. Mileena will be DLC in the first Kombat pack, shit, she might be the second one after Shang Tsung.

SinkFla

Noob
Lol the deadpool shit was already debunked on reddit. I wouldn't put much stock into 99 percent of these rumors.

edit: All this desperate unwillingness to let Mileena go is sad. Very, very sad. My mains in MKX were Kenshi, Reptile, and Triborg. None of them are back. I've found peace so you can too!

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
Why you lie? You will play only AMAZINGtrion and EXCELLENTrion ;)
This is actually rather accurate, but for the sake of keeping the game going for me...I need to choose other characters every few days. Once I know their skills and weaknesses, I can better use #SKILLEDrion to defeat them.

Lokheit

Noob
Ugh. The teleport drop kick Kitana has in an optional stance being used as clear cut evidence that Mileena is not going to be dlc is one of the biggest mass retardation events that has occurred in the hype leading up to this game. It’s one move, and we still have no idea what role in the story Kitana will play. Mileena still has the ball roll, the sai throw, all of her pounce/bite stuff, her command grabs and whatever new stuff they feel like cooking up for her. She is going to be DLC, you people act like two different characters have had similar moves or used the same weapons before. Kabal and Mavado were both in MK Armageddon. Cassie and Sonya are incredibly similar, especially in this game when they both have drones. I can’t wait until I’m proven right. Mileena will be DLC in the first Kombat pack, shit, she might be the second one after Shang Tsung.
What about Kitana having the Sai as one of her 3 gear slots? It's not just one move, she always has the Sai with her even if she doesn't use it.