What's new

Kombat League is now unplayable

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
This is tinfoil hat talk but I wonder if NRS does this as a form of instigating. Especially how they encourage unreactable throws in loading screen tips. Also lowtierbatmab ran into a screen staller named YxngOreo

This clown Freak did it to me on steam earlier. Went ahead and reported their Steam profile to valve for game exploits but who knows if that does anything. You can see in the first screen shot all of the one and dones he did where he exploited. I watched a few of them, if he lost the first round he would just teabag the rest of the game till he lost then did the exploit.

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
This clown Freak did it to me on steam earlier. Went ahead and reported their Steam profile to valve for game exploits but who knows if that does anything. You can see in the first screen shot all of the one and dones he did where he exploited. I watched a few of them, if he lost the first round he would just teabag the rest of the game till he lost then did the exploit.

View attachment 15784

View attachment 15785
The exact same guy did it today too. I simply Alt+F4 the game and reported his profile through steam as well. I'm not gonna give my time and energy to pathetic asshats.

Edit: I just noticed I'm also in your game replays :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I wonder if this was possible before this season and just no one knew about it. Also, this definitely makes KL unplayable.

E

Eldriken

I wonder if this was possible before this season and just no one knew about it. Also, this definitely makes KL unplayable.
Wasn't possible before due to the lack of a "Confirm" option.

Vinny

Noob
That's not one of the reasons I don't play KL, but at least for me, a fighting game or any game was meant to be fun, so since launch, I play ToT (and character towers for practicing and brutalities) having fun and enjoying the game...when I feel like I had trained enough I go straight to kasuals, where I can use ANY os the CUSTOM moves that devs spend time to create (ah they are not balanced....fuc* that).
A fighting game with lack of moves per chars, become boring real fast, then doing this it changes the way a character fights and a whole strategy behind it....so yeah I enjoy kasuals more than ranked any time....there are top players there too... lol

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
They’ll fix it. Y’all need not worry.

Haven’t had that happen to me at all and I’m on the 4th rank now. So it doesn’t seem like it’s super wide spread yet, but @Evil Canadian posted a fix on Twitter so for now, there’s that.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I don't see what reporting anyone is going to do. I get that you're angry, but it's not like they're breaking Valve's TOS. This one is pretty much all on NRS.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't see what reporting anyone is going to do. I get that you're angry, but it's not like they're breaking Valve's TOS. This one is pretty much all on NRS.
I agree, though on Xbox anyway you can report people for various reasons such as unsportsmanship, cheating etc for reasons like this so they take the feedback at least. Switch does nothing but block option. PS4 I don't know since I don't have PS4, but my friends tell me who have it they do nothing and you can have many accounts easy on there. PC I have no idea.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I agree, though on Xbox anyway you can report people for various reasons such as unsportsmanship, cheating etc for reasons like this so they take the feedback at least. Switch does nothing but block option. PS4 I don't know since I don't have PS4, but my friends tell me who have it they do nothing and you can have many accounts easy on there. PC I have no idea.
Valve is one of the most hands off companies in gaming. If their TOS isn't being violated and VAC doesn't catch someone for cheating, they don't take action. I also don't believe QLOC, NRS, or WB has ever set a precedent for stepping in and punishing people. The only rational reaction for them to have to this is making the bug fixes priority 1 and praying people forget.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Valve is one of the most hands off companies in gaming. If their TOS isn't being violated and VAC doesn't catch someone for cheating, they don't take action. I also don't believe QLOC, NRS, or WB has ever set a precedent for stepping in and punishing people. The only rational reaction for them to have to this is making the bug fixes priority 1 and praying people forget.
True. lol like Capcom putting out all that DLC and such to hope their fanbase forgot about SF5 launching as shit and unfinished lol. I literally posted that video on Ed Boon, Tyler's and Derek's twitter. lol I'm sure I'm not the only one either so they HAVE to know about this glitch by now. But yeah I just find it funny how with the Krypt glitch, was fixed within like a week. We'll see how long it takes NRS to step in on this one.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Really dude? Is it really necessary to call them '[ban incoming]s'?
They're just a waste of time. Like I said, report them, and then move with your life.

It's not even funny to lag flipping, DDoSing and Forfeit exploiting, and any underhanded tactics, and then insult/mock the other. What they do ruin the fun everyone has.

iNoScopedJFK

Silent Salty Solider
Wasn't possible before due to the lack of a "Confirm" option.
This was def possible Season 2 as it happened to me. I didn't play season 2 until like the last 4 days so it probably wasnt discovered then really late and just carried over to this Season 3. I didnt really understand what was going on. I thought the game was just glitched out or something but on the off chance this was intentional by the player i just jumped on my PC and played there and he left after less than an hour.

As long as the timer doesn't go away you wont have a cursor to rematch unfortunately.

For PS4 there is a solution to get a W and the forfeiter gets a L :