What's new

Kombat League is now unplayable

If you move the cursor to forfeit set, the timer stops and most bastards take advantage of this and wait for hours until you exit the game. NRS must fix this urgently.

This is getting out of hand man, are the gear pieces, costumes and somewhat delusional bragging rights really worth all this? Sitting for hours until someone who probably mopped you leaves the game so you can get the W?

I’m doing sets only now lol.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Although I agree this is shit you have to understand that if play online you will always run into shit like this. Ranked in games is cancerous and you will most likely not actually level up in these modes. Sub humans flood to these game modes and will rank by any means they can. Best thing I have done is just find good players and level up that way.

Your rank means nothing at all.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Although I agree this is shit you have to understand that if play online you will always run into shit like this. Ranked in games is cancerous and you will most likely not actually level up in these modes. Sub humans flood to these game modes and will rank by any means they can. Best thing I have done is just find good players and level up that way.

Your rank means nothing at all.
Yeah but the sucky part is that you can get rank mode only skins from this. I literally grind for the skins sometimes, I'll sit through 1000 tea bags just cuz I want the skins. Nrs found a way to make me want to play ranked and I hate that i like it

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Yeah but the sucky part is that you can get rank mode only skins from this. I literally grind for the skins sometimes, I'll sit through 1000 tea bags just cuz I want the skins. Nrs found a way to make me want to play ranked and I hate that i like it
yeah I feel you but if your goal is to become a better player skins don't mean shit.
If you place importance on rank and skins these games become no fun real quick.

The character you want to level up with does the same moves it doesn't matter what they look like.

This isn't a dis just what I have learnt

thlityoursloat

kick kick
20 dollar furniture eh, dropping the big bucks.

Also will obviously be fixed when they are made aware of it, don't be friggin daft.
I'll take what I can get lol.
Yea, it'll be fixed, of course it will be, but seeing how long it took for the last patch which hardly did anything, I'm not holding my breath, and neither should anyone. The rest of the KL is still going to be shit, they've just been churning out the seasons while changing nothing.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
yeah I feel you but if your goal is to become a better player skins don't mean shit.
If you place importance on rank and skins these games become no fun real quick.

The character you want to level up with does the same moves it doesn't matter what they look like.

This isn't a dis just what I have learnt
Well yeah ranked has never mattered, especially when there was no incentive other than scouting good players in ranked to invite to private lobbies. This is the first game nrs has made with new, and very clear seasonal rewards that some of us may want. So I hope they fix fhis asap which im sure they will.

And just to be clear im a tournament player and always have been, but I like skins too and find it pretty fun to get.

DeftMonk

Noob
20 dollar furniture eh, dropping the big bucks.

Also will obviously be fixed when they are made aware of it, don't be friggin daft.
Lol. This man is right this is obviously a serious issue I wouldn’t be surprised if they fix this within a day or two.

DeftMonk

Noob
I'll take what I can get lol.
Yea, it'll be fixed, of course it will be, but seeing how long it took for the last patch which hardly did anything, I'm not holding my breath, and neither should anyone. The rest of the KL is still going to be shit, they've just been churning out the seasons while changing nothing.
balance patch is not the same as patching something that can be used to grief players. This will get fixed soon I believe.

Sorakell

Noob
I think its quite stupid to wait for hours (without playing the game) just to get a win. I find it so absurd that i even can respect it.

But seriously, even if i'm really a bad player, i could spend this hours fighting other players and surely i would win one match. I know the loss of points and everything, but i can't understand how do some players get to these limit.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
I think if someone will do this to me i just let the controller on my couch go out with friends and let this dickhead wait forever :DOGE
Don't underestimate them man. I legit was able to go to the movies and grab a quick bite, and asshole was still on the screen. This shit is honestly abhorrent, and no matter how much I try to enjoy the game, they keep giving me reasons not to

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
hehe, what the fuck ! I only have seen that before, on Gwent, that card game, where some dudes took 15 hours doing that, until you GTFO .... people doing this for a fighting game, it's just pathetic stupid, these kind of people are losers and idiots to the extreme , lol ! thank God I don't waste my time playing this dumbass retard KL mode anyway, hehe :p

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Good to know, since NRS doesn't seem to care about this mode that much given all that's wrong with it I may do this to the next Ahole who teabags me or talks shit or lag switches me. lol

This is getting out of hand man, are the gear pieces, costumes and somewhat delusional bragging rights really worth all this? Sitting for hours until someone who probably mopped you leaves the game so you can get the W?

I’m doing sets only now lol.
Definitely not worth the aggravation lol between KL being more broken than a cracked Record, cheaters, toxic assholes and the fact that the costumes and gear pieces are "exclusive" to KL is merely a lame gimmick to force players to playing it just to get that shit but honestly, the way the ranking works, the system is broken and it's not worth it IMO. I only play it for the outfits but it's beyond frustrating every night dealing with something else. Being counterpicked isn't fun either and I had this one wise ass purposely mirror match me whoever I went over he went to that character, so he beat me in a Jade mirror and I wasted him the next two with LK. Think I may just go invisible from now on, just so much BS NRS didn't even think about with KL it's unreal. And don't even get me started on the lag switchers....