What's new

Kombat League is now unplayable

Seobones

Noob
Honestly bro just dashboard it and give them the win if its longer than a minute or two... These type of strategies are downright pathetic. I will play some tonight and I will just quit them out and move on of this happens.
I'm watching TV right now instead and the guy is still going at it. Unbelievable. Almost a hour..
It's my first game come on! What a scum..
Probably not gonna touch ranked until they fix it so I might as well wait it out and waste this piece of shit time.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Honestly bro just dashboard it and give them the win if its longer than a minute or two... These type of strategies are downright pathetic. I will play some tonight and I will just quit them out and move on of this happens.
yeah and what it you run into few of them ?

Although I agree this is shit you have to understand that if play online you will always run into shit like this. Ranked in games is cancerous and you will most likely not actually level up in these modes. Sub humans flood to these game modes and will rank by any means they can. Best thing I have done is just find good players and level up that way.

Your rank means nothing at all.
the fuck you mean always? no other games do this? tekken runs sets and the countdown works just fine. sf5 runs sets and the countdown runs fine. don't blame nrs' lack of a functioning online for what other games are doing well themselves.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
the fuck you mean always? no other games do this? tekken runs sets and the countdown works just fine. sf5 runs sets and the countdown runs fine. don't blame nrs' lack of a functioning online for what other games are doing well themselves.
I'm not talking about the function. I'm talking about the players who would exploit it.

two guys tried that on me , i was like ok no problem bro, i stayed on with my second monitor and played mk11 on my pc/ps4 meanwhile see whos more patient.
not cause i care about my record but i want to fuck with them. i also played mario kart on my switch just chilling

thlityoursloat

kick kick
I haven’t quite gone that far but I’m bored as hell with this game myself. I’ll pick it back up every time they release a DLC I wanna try but just for the novelty of playing the character hoping they make the game feel new again for at least a week before their lame ass neutered play style gets super repetitive and boring and is not even entertaining when winning.
I'm not even going to bother with the DLC. there is absolutely no way I'm going to stick with this game for the whole year it's going to take for the last DLC character to come out. Did you pay for the KP early on? My condolences if so, but I can understand why, I was this close to making the same mistake.

I have yet to run into this exploit. If it ends up happening once or twice every 10ish games I'll just deal with it, if it becomes a 'thing' I'm gonna sit KL out until it's fixed. Also I'm stubborn as sh*t and have the next two weeks off, so if you mfers want to try me in a game of patience I'll leave my PS4 on all day and all night and we'll see what's what. Come at me.

I should consider myself lucky this season. Only skin I want is the challenge skin. Got 4 done, now just gotta finish the daily sets one.

But for the people who wanna see how far they can get, or want the higher tier stuff, like the liu skin, my heart goes out to them.

Bad connections are one thing, but people abusing shit like this is wack

Blade4693

VIVIVI
This is why I will not be participating in S3 until this is fixed. I would end up out waiting these guys but that is not how I want to spend my time playing. Sticking to komp kasuals until NRS fixes it.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Listen people i keep telling you, please for the love of MK we have to do this now. PLAY KUSTOM MATCHES! This is the only way that they will understand that we truly want that in the end anyways, we must show them! It doesnt matter the platform, just play kustom matches only and im sure they will wake the hell up for once.

xKMMx

Banned
I'm not even going to bother with the DLC. there is absolutely no way I'm going to stick with this game for the whole year it's going to take for the last DLC character to come out. Did you pay for the KP early on? My condolences if so, but I can understand why, I was this close to making the same mistake.
Hell no I never pay for anything in advance if I don’t know what’s going to be in it lol.