What's new

Kombat league: I'm tired of this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesac

Banned
I'm fine with the reward system and Kombat league in general. I do think the point system needs a tweak though.

The loser should never get more points than the winner. I shouldn't spend time winning like 5 or 6 matches in a row, all for maybe 20 through maybe 40 points. Then I lose 2 matches for 80 and 100 points. All my work and then some is undone. I get its lower ranked players, but not really because the ranks reset, and usually they are good but just started at the end of the season. Number of games or win loss ratio should factor into it.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Some people may know my opinion about this game competitively, and I'm not going through the details here.

The fact is: Obliging me to play a game comoetitively, that I don't want to play, and locking BRUTALITIES ( THese FUCKERS ARE LOCKING BRUTALS BEHIND 50/50 WI FI HORSE SHIT AND WE HAVE TO.ENDURE THAT WITH PAIN) behind the mess that is this game online.....they are obliging me to take a broken game seriously?

Even if you like the game and think that is honest, they should not oblige anyone to play any mode. They did that witj TOT, AI mode....now this?

FUCK YOU WARNER BROS. FUCK YOU. I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING YOUR ORDERS.

Nobody is pissed about that? This is EA games type of shit.
If they didn’t have exclusive rewards, you’d just complain that there’s no incentive to play.

Maybe you shouldn’t take this so seriously. It’s just a video game. Play it and get your rewards. It’s not that hard.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store

The problem is that you are looking to yourself and not thinking that there are people who work, who have other obligations in life beyond beating people in a game.
If it is your coup of tea, good....but it is still ridiculous. Think about people who dont want that....

This is still....a game. I can enjoy mk11 aa a game....flawed game. But fircing me to compete to get brutals....holy shit man this is inexcusable.
Are you saying you don’t have time to play a measly 5 sets a day, just 10 times, within a span of 4 weeks?

You don’t have to play every day. You don’t even have to play very long on the days you do play.

I’m not even very good, and I rarely play anymore (just enough to get my KL requirements in), yet I have no problem getting all of the challenges done.

Calm your panties, man. You sound absolutely ridiculous here.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
I don´t see how that is different in other games. Warframe for example locks stuff behind Events, Destiny locks stuff behind Events, Borderlandes does it, basically any game that lets you unlock cosmetics or other stuff packs that stuff behind activities in the game. KL is an ingame activity, if you like it or not is only your problem.

Besides, if nothing would be there to unlock then you would probably cry that there is no Intention to play KL

I personally don´t like KL and I don´t care for most of the stuff that can be unlocked. So I don´t play it and Play with Friends and have fun

Gaxkang

Banned
I'd say the criticism over locking content behind online ranking can also be applied to the group battles that have been locking skins and taunts behind them.

Aside from solo tag, or essentially cheating with certain augments in other towers, ya gotta find other people to beat them and the AI is absurdly difficult, and then the modifiers increase the absurdity level. Whatever fighting MK11 actually has gets removed then.
I think in Injustice 2 modifiers affected both player and AI in fights.

Zviko

Noob
Shouldn't the question be, why is 99% of the unlockables unlocked behind single player modes? Pretty sure most people play fighting ganes for online. But to unlock most of the stuff you have to play against AI. Instead of useless in game currency you get for winning some fights in KL or against a nemesis, why don't we get a skin or brutal or something for a character we play as? Unlike you ToT players, we actually have to play and win instead of getting a turbo controller and fap while AI does stuff for us.

And now you want us to have nothing to show for too. Now it's like "wow, look at this guy with season of blood Erron skin. Damn he's been Demi God+ since season 1." But you want it to be like "from which tower did your AI Noob win you that Erron skin?" Fuck off. :D

I can totally understand you want to unlock KL brutalities through other modes and I completely agree. They actually add something to gameplay. Skins and gear don't. Leave it KL exclusive or add it later in komplete edition or something.

Agilaz

It has begun
( THese FUCKERS ARE LOCKING BRUTALS BEHIND 50/50 WI FI HORSE SHIT AND WE HAVE TO.ENDURE THAT WITH PAIN)
Imagine how I feel when the game forces me to play somebody who's on favela internet because they somehow get 1ms during the matchmaking, but in-game it jumps to 250 minimum and spikes into the 300's. And I can't decline. I cannot leave cause that gives me the loss. I have to hold those 300ms unseeable Sub Zero 50/50 where I literally CANNOT SEE the startup of moves.

KL is piece of crap. That is worst game mode in my over 20 years game history. I've never play so damn annoying, unfair and broken mode. NRS must change this I totally agree. The worst thing KL is making people very agressive and cause amazing frustration.

Nevan_PTF

All your mains belong to me!
I don't see this thread being of any..interest or providing significant information or ,even, promoting a reasonable discussion regarding this issue.

Another lousy ramble... heavy sigh

Will this stay open for too long? x')

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
What a stupid fucking argument.
Nvm, we don't accept toxic individuals. Lag isn't that bad most of the time. I was serious when I said stop playing, that's what I did. If you are too fucking stupid to stop, then by all means continue being triggered like a child.

Last edited:
Nvm, we don't accept toxic individuals. Lag isn't that bad most of the time. I was serious when I said stop playing, that's what I did. If you are too fucking stupid to stop, then by all means continue being triggered like a child.
All the time the same argument STOP PLAYING. Why NRS are so fuckin lazy ? Because they have army of fan boys who will never force them to make improvments. All MK games had troubles, glitches etc. NRS will never improve their product when everybody will say DEAL WITH IT OR STOP PLAYING. Time to understand that !!!

I paid money for that game and this is only reason that I still playing. KL is horrible and that Sheep guy had full right to say about this. He isn't toxic. He is just mad coz he wants normal game . I played few duels in KL 6. For 8 fights 4 were against wi fi players, 2 were against players from Asia and Africa (ping was over 180). Only 2 of them were against EU players. I play hard and won 7 of them but that cost me a lot of nerves and frustration.

DeftMonk

Noob
how is rewarding people for ranked mode “ea type shit”? Kombat league has problems but for fuckin sure one of them is not rewarding u for doing well in it.... wtf?

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
All the time the same argument STOP PLAYING. Why NRS are so fuckin lazy ? Because they have army of fan boys who will never force them to make improvments. All MK games had troubles, glitches etc. NRS will never improve their product when everybody will say DEAL WITH IT OR STOP PLAYING. Time to understand that !!!

I paid money for that game and this is only reason that I still playing. KL is horrible and that Sheep guy had full right to say about this. He isn't toxic. He is just mad coz he wants normal game . I played few duels in KL 6. For 8 fights 4 were against wi fi players, 2 were against players from Asia and Africa (ping was over 180). Only 2 of them were against EU players. I play hard and won 7 of them but that cost me a lot of nerves and frustration.
Let me counter that with this: what if you're just not enjoying playing for points? What if it's stressing you out too much and it's making you angry instead of being fun? What then? Should NRS change the whole premise because of that? No. If KL is not for you and takes your enjoyment away from the game, then stop playing.

The in-game rewards are just a piece of meat dangling in front of you, if you want it, work for it, but honestly, it's not worth it. Cosmetic rewards locked behind the KL is perfectly fine, brutal is a bit dumb, but they also appear in the towers after so it's fine.

I play my friends, I play long sets, I don't play KL anymore because it just annoys me too much and I end up wanting to quit the game. If you are in the same situation, then take a break from the KL and you'll see. The issue is people don't want to play casual games or play long sets with people, they don't try to make friends. Of course, if you play alone you'll be bored without the promise of rewards.

Let me counter that with this: what if you're just not enjoying playing for points? What if it's stressing you out too much and it's making you angry instead of being fun? What then? Should NRS change the whole premise because of that? No. If KL is not for you and takes your enjoyment away from the game, then stop playing.

The in-game rewards are just a piece of meat dangling in front of you, if you want it, work for it, but honestly, it's not worth it. Cosmetic rewards locked behind the KL is perfectly fine, brutal is a bit dumb, but they also appear in the towers after so it's fine.

I play my friends, I play long sets, I don't play KL anymore because it just annoys me too much and I end up wanting to quit the game. If you are in the same situation, then take a break from the KL and you'll see. The issue is people don't want to play casual games or play long sets with people, they don't try to make friends. Of course, if you play alone you'll be bored without the promise of rewards.
NRS should listen players. For now everyone demand reject fights against wi-fi opponents and different points giving way. It's too much for NRS ? I doubt it.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
NRS should listen players. For now everyone demand reject fights against wi-fi opponents and different points giving way. It's too much for NRS ? I doubt it.
It´s probably not too much to implement such a system. But then you have to wait 10-15min for a match. I bet I know what you gonna complain about then ;) "Waaahhh, matchmaking is horrible, have to wait 10+min for a match is unacceptable, NRS fix your shit".

NRS can´t win, whatever they do it will be wrong for one person and right for another. You can´t please everybody

DeftMonk

Noob
If you came around complaining about the game with a valid argument people will not respond like this...saying the game sucks cuz 1.lag (netcode is superb I literally play several people from this site frequently and I’m in China. China. We can actually have decent sets and react to blocked pokes etc) 2. Game gives u stuff for progressing in its ranked mode... u serious bro?i don’t even play KL that much due to time restraints, but I commend NRS for giving this level of continued support for ranked mode. I was gonna rock spell master this season and try to get Demi god but tekken has sucked me back so I prob won’t even play. You obviously enjoy this game a great deal of u really care this much about some random brutality...I don’t understand why someone who cares about the game that much can go so insane if .001% of some aesthetic content is locked behind success in ranked.

It´s probably not too much to implement such a system. But then you have to wait 10-15min for a match. I bet I know what you gonna complain about then ;) "Waaahhh, matchmaking is horrible, have to wait 10+min for a match is unacceptable, NRS fix your shit".

NRS can´t win, whatever they do it will be wrong for one person and right for another. You can´t please everybody
Man I'm speaking about fundamentals. If one player demands this that I understand NRS could throw this to trash can. When 2 players demand this then NRS should start to think about this. When large number of community demnds this then NRS should do this ASAP !!!!

Besides check charts. MK11 loses large number of players every month. KL is not challenging. Its source of frustration. I play MK games for 20 years and to be honest MK11 online is disaster for me. That can be change of course but NRS must do something. I dont care about skins or gear. I care about good online and fair game modes.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Man I'm speaking about fundamentals. If one player demands this that I understand NRS could throw this to trash can. When 2 players demand this then NRS should start to think about this. When large number of community demnds this then NRS should do this ASAP !!!!

Besides check charts. MK11 loses large number of players every month. KL is not challenging. Its source of frustration. I play MK games for 20 years and to be honest MK11 online is disaster for me. That can be change of course but NRS must do something. I dont care about skins or gear. I care about good online and fair game modes.
Stop trying to blame NRS for everything. If you feel it's frustrating to you, then just play comp casuals. It's not their fault for the way other people play.

You're the problem, yes you, and everyone who complains and still plays this mode and trash it every single day. It's not healthy and when a game loses the fun, it's not a game anymore, it's an addiction, it's a NEED you have. And the moment you realize that you'll stop asking for NRS to change everything just to suit your personal needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.