What's new

Kombat league: I'm tired of this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people may know my opinion about this game competitively, and I'm not going through the details here.

The fact is: Obliging me to play a game comoetitively, that I don't want to play, and locking BRUTALITIES ( THese FUCKERS ARE LOCKING BRUTALS BEHIND 50/50 WI FI HORSE SHIT AND WE HAVE TO.ENDURE THAT WITH PAIN) behind the mess that is this game online.....they are obliging me to take a broken game seriously?

Even if you like the game and think that is honest, they should not oblige anyone to play any mode. They did that witj TOT, AI mode....now this?

FUCK YOU WARNER BROS. FUCK YOU. I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING YOUR ORDERS.

Nobody is pissed about that? This is EA games type of shit.

Last edited:

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
What is serious, exactly? You’re saying you don’t like the game because it’s broken, laggy and forces you to play a shitty mode to unlock things. Peoples response to that is that you shouldn’t play the game if you don’t like it. Do you disagree with that assessment?

Of course is fucking ridiculous. I wrote that I dont give a shit about competitive mode and the problem is that tht are locking brutals behind that, and then the kid comes "You should acceot that or leave"

You did not read, or you have problems of interpretation.

And yeah Im being fucking rude. Nobidy is ibliged to do anything they dont want. You say something obvious and come across with infants trying to be cool and accepted.....this is ridiculous and stupid....yes it is.

This forum is filled with braindead kids and this is nothing new.

xKMMx

Banned
Some people may know my opinion about this game competitively, and I'm not going through the details here.

The fact is: Obliging me to play a game comoetitively, that I don't want to play, and locking BRUTALITIES ( THIS FUCKERS ARE LOCKING BRUTALS BEHIND 50/50 WI FI HORSE SHIT AND WE HAVE TO.ENDURE THAT WITH PAIN) behind the mess that is this game online.....they are obliging me to take a broken game seriously?

Even if you like the game and think that is honest, they should not oblige anyone to play any mode. They did that witj TOT, AI mode....now this?

FUCK YOU WARNER BROS. FUCK YOU. I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING YOUR ORDERS.

Nobody is pissed about that? This is EA games type of shit.
WHo hurt you? Tell me their name and where they taught you the wrong definition of the word obliged.

xKMMx

Banned
Of course is fucking ridiculous. I wrote that I dont give a shit about competitive mode and the problem is that tht are locking brutals behind that, and then the kid comes "You should acceot that or leave"

And yeah Im being fucking rude. Nobidy is ibliged to do anything they dont want. You say something obvious and come across with infants trying to be cool and accepted.....this is ridiculous and stupid....yes it is.

LOL anger management bro. Take it easy. Those brutalities just aren't for you.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

OK boomerao

Gaxkang

Banned
Yeah it sucks locking content behind a flawed mode and flawed online/gameplay.

Like I run into this Sub Zero online and the ms goes to like 600 ms and the fight doesn't disconnect. Gets to 130-150 ms. All they do is unreactable/un crab walkable slides, and freeze projectiles, arctic trap, overhead string.

The mix of the lag and the derpiness is just so blah.

Then you can fight Erron Black in one fight be physically unable to block the slide at the end of strings, but then in another fight you can.

And like winning against Kabal...it just feels like luck.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Lol the same people talking about how angry he is are the same people who had pitch forks about Sindel’s retcon. The irony :D

He is doing the most right now but he’s right. We shouldn’t be forced to play a game mode for cosmetics or whatever. A very shitty mode at that. That is something to get upset over.

So I get what he’s saying. He’s just coming off completely mean about it lol

Last edited:

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I'm also mildly disappointed at the fact that there are brutals I'll never get because KL is a piece of shit and I'm absolutely not gonna play it, but...damn dude, smoke some purp or something and chill out.

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
What you’re saying is not being misunderstood. You’re angry because content you want access to is locked behind a feature of the game you don’t want to play. You can be angry about that and I’m sure a lot of people here can understand your frustration.

Where I get a little hazy is when you start saying things like “Even if you like the game and think that is honest, they should not oblige anyone to play any mode. They did that witj TOT, AI mode....now this?”
And “Nobody is pissed about that? This is EA games type of shit.”

it makes it sound like you’re telling us all this so we’ll agree with you, there’s no discussion to be had. Since nobody agreed with you, you immediately start going off about how everyone here is a brainwashed child. Like, what do you want, dude? Even if everyone on the fucking site unanimously agrees that KL is shit and brutalities shouldn’t be locked behind it, nothing is going to change, so why even bother giving a salty sermon to a us brainwashed kids in the first place?

Lol the same people talking about how angry he is are the same people who had pitch forks about Sindel’s retcon.

He is doing the most right now but he’s right. We shouldn’t be forced to play a game mode for cosmetics or whatever. A very shitty mode at that. That is something to get upset over.

So I get what he’s saying. He’s just coming off completely mean about it lol
I have 0 issue with Sindel's retcon and I completely disagree with you.

I play competitive card games (much better at those than fighting games) and it's very very common to give out prizes.
Prizes for attendance and based on how well you perform.

This is that.

No one is forcing you get get these brutalities or cosmetics. Your character isn't any worse.
Also, the fact that they are rarer actually make them more valuable AKA cooler.

Unless the OP is a hard core completionalist (which I doubt) theres a ton of cosmetics in the game they will never get.
And, even if they are - I'd think they would appreciate the challenge.

This is just whining at this point.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I have 0 issue with Sindel's retcon and I completely disagree with you.

I play competitive card games (much better at those than fighting games) and it's very very common to give out prizes.
Prizes for attendance and based on how well you perform.

This is that.

No one is forcing you get get these brutalities or cosmetics. Your character isn't any worse.
Also, the fact that they are rarer actually make them more valuable AKA cooler.

Unless the OP is a hard core completionalist (which I doubt) theres a ton of cosmetics in the game they will never get.
And, even if they are - I'd think they would appreciate the challenge.

This is just whining at this point.
Oh idc lol. I still play it just to play it. He is whining but he’s right imo. But I see what you’re saying as well.
To each its own I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.