What's new

Video/Tutorial - TriBorg Kombat Kast: The Cyber Initiative - Cyber Sub-Zero Konfirmed

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
question - did they even say anything about the PC on the cast .. we pretty much obly watched the the triborg show

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
they should have handed the controller over to K&M and they could have Smoke vs Smoke or Smoke vs CSZ
Idk, Derek seemed rather annoyed when K&M would remotely bring up MK9 and the similarities the characters shared between old and new games.

"Let's stop walking down memory lane" was said when Derek showed off smokes invisibility and the guys mentioned that move was part of MK9.

I'm glad cybersub is in it.. but I think NRS blew their load early. This should have been a secret.. maybe unlocked after you complete the arcade tower with any of the cyborgs. The word would have gotten out in minuets after the 1st player finished and it would have been epic and be a throw back to old arcade days.

Revealing him is was a mistake I think.

ErMac333

Noob
I'm glad cybersub is in it.. but I think NRS blew their load early. This should have been a secret.. maybe unlocked after you complete the arcade tower with any of the cyborgs. The word would have gotten out in minuets after the 1st player finished and it would have been epic and be a throw back to old arcade days.

Revealing him is was a mistake I think.
Definetely, it would be pretty awesome! haha But eh we'll take it either way lol

CAM THE SAGE

THERE IS FEAR IN YOUR HEART
untill they sit in the lab for a bit and figure out whats safe and not;)

ive been wandering about Smokes Vanish pressure.. since he loses half a bar of stamina, he can use it twice for a cancel pressure type move assuming its plus, and then u can EX it for no stamina drain... i am hyped for Smoke.

his restands, but mostly his normals that throw the smoke bomb down.. might add that mixup pressure, seems like it might make it hard for oppoinent to guess what is coming, LOW? OH? otherside? vanish pressure? throw?

yep Smoke is my main, then Cyrax, not that Sektor didnt look absoultely cool, with that Plus on Block EXflame. and the fact that i never liked CSZ in MK9 im going with SMOKE and CYRAX for sure.

but i do hope they make Subs Bombs useful if he has them. and his freeze work in many normal juggles.
I can't wait for Smoke either. It's on

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Idk, Derek seemed rather annoyed when K&M would remotely bring up MK9 and the similarities the characters shared between old and new games.

"Let's stop walking down memory lane" was said when Derek showed off smokes invisibility and the guys mentioned that move was part of MK9.
thats because K&M constantly makes fun of Dkirt's MK skills, and he was having enough of it. i mean remember the whole cast he was making fun of his dropped combos, i think i remember, "he is a top player when he doesn't drop all of his combos" im sure there was a crack about his 1-3 hit punishes as well.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
They could definitely do a surprise release tomorrow, but they won't. If they do all come out on March 1st I will literally fucking die from hype and I haven't even seen Alien yet

ScorpXL

Goro?
Apparently, KP2 is up for preorder via the xbox marketplace in Australia and it comes with the Cosplay pack too.