What's new

Kombat Kast MOBILE-Tune in Thursday, February 21st, at 3:00 PM CT-Possible Reveal?

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Why do Danes sound re-tarded? Can't you guys learn Swedish or Norwegian?

I've heard people speaking Danish - it honestly does sound like someone with a severe speech impediment trying to swallow ping pong balls whilst eating bacon donuts.

This isn't racism - ask any Swede or Norwegian about Danes. It's a thing.

No offence, btw. You seem cool.
Aaaaaaand blocked.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I´m not complaining about the mobile kombast kast.... I hate it´s made INSTEAD the usual kombat kast .
Or what if it’s not instead of anything... and it’s in addition to the regular schedule? You could’ve just had nothing at all this week.

But, people sure love to complain and jump to conclusions on the internet.

SmokeMK

Noob
Didn’t watch; from what I heard, it was terrible.

Really, they’re all terrible though lmao. The reveals are just bait to get you to watch their terrible streams that no one would watch otherwise. Dedicating one to mobile is a new level of bad, though. Save the mobile news for Twitter.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
What else is the internet for?
For praising the hell out of celebrities of course! Remember, you may only LOVE people (hate on animals instead) and never speak negatively about them! If you do speak negatively about people, you get the crew of wannabe-moderators around your neck.

vapid

cyber warlord
:confused:

Sorry about that exchange with Vapid. I was just curious about the popular cuisine in your neck of the woods, and jesus did that conversation take a hard left turn...
Please, don't apologize on my behalf. I'm capable of that.

As (s)he says, they export a lot of bacon. I know that a lot of bacon in the UK is imported from Denmark.

They also eat a lot of fish (pickled, raw, smoked), but Scandinavian cuisine is surprisingly varied compared to typical stereotypes.

I was just pointing out that Danish sounds horrible, though this doesn't reflect on Danes themselves, who I am sure are a lovely race of people.

@HeavyNorse

Thanks. I thought blocking would perhaps have been a slightly extreme reaction. :D

vapid

cyber warlord
Is there someone you're waiting for to be revealed?
Svend Estridsen as a guest character. :D

Nah, I want Rain, Noob and Fujin, though I'm not really expecting Fujin to happen. I know NRS hate him.

I'd also love Havik to be DLC - he has awesome potential - but again I'm not holding my breath. I think the Nightwolf and Sindel leaks are plausible.