What's new

Kombat Kast MOBILE-Tune in Thursday, February 21st, at 3:00 PM CT-Possible Reveal?

Gamer68

Fujin!
Roster of 26 MK 11 characters coming to mobile.

So it looks like MK 11 gonna have 25 + Shao Kahn.
I thought they were saying that they were updating reworking "23 more characters"? Like they showed 4 reworks, then they showed that big list of reworks.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
only next week for news ????????? dammm

KK was good for Mobile players at least ... Boon tweeted about Frost (frost konfirmed almost 90%)

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Them: This is going to be a stream focusing on mobile. Look! There's mobile in the title of the stream!

Y'all: UM WHERE ARE THE REVEALS FOR CONSOLE??!

You guys say it was a waste of time, but you wasted your own damn time lmfao. Stop blaming NRS for shit that you should be smart enough to know. :rolleyes:

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
The only issue I had with the stream was that at the two MK11 Kombat Kasts, there's been a certain energy in the room. They were excited and they teased each other, it felt a lot more lively and positive! This Kombat Kast... it feels very downplayed. It's like they're tired or something. I mean, they might be, but there's definitely not the same energy.

You guys say it was a waste of time
Well, given the mobile phone gaming market is dominated by casuals and females -- the two demographic MK is least tailored for -- it is arguable that, with only a handful of :kasts" left, and many reveals to go, dedicating an entire show to mobile phones was a waste precious, dwindling promotion time...

Whats interesting is that the video they showed they beat up Jacqui in Rain cosplay.

Could mean nothing or them trolling on purpose.
Nah it's not intentional, Kosplay Jacqui kind of works like Chameleon only slightly different

Most of the times I've fought her she was in Rain mode

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Them: This is going to be a stream focusing on mobile. Look! There's mobile in the title of the stream!

Y'all: UM WHERE ARE THE REVEALS FOR CONSOLE??!

You guys say it was a waste of time, but you wasted your own damn time lmfao. Stop blaming NRS for shit that you should be smart enough to know. :rolleyes:
Stop playing NRS labpuppy.

Cassie Cyrus

Nah it's not intentional, Kosplay Jacqui kind of works like Chameleon only slightly different

Most of the times I've fought her she was in Rain mode
They probably gonna do it like this: Next week another MK11 kast, then the next week another stupid mobile shit show, then another MK11 kast and then another mobile and so on.

Very very bad! I have never been a huge Tyler fan, but now...

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
The ones in here complaining about a mobile stream knowing it was gonna be all about the mobile game are really really dumb.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Very very bad! I have never been a huge Tyler fan, but now...
I think he has changed, not the old Tyler now. mostly acting like an asshole and gives literraly zero respect to the fans.. i wouldn't mind, i only care about the game itself and this dude means nothing to me.. i just don't like his ego and acting like a teenager is a bad decision.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
You are never gonna be an NRS employe, so stop trying to win their attention by telling other people how to react to them.
OOF, you caught me sis! When I turned 18 I was really thinking about moving my ass to Chicago to see what's what, but now that you know the tea I guess my plans are foiled. I was gonna show them all these times I've stood up for them against the idiots of TYM in hopes I can get that NRS check.

You a whole dummy.

But, I'm gonna say it here: If you went into the mobile stream most definitely expecting console news and came out of the stream disappointed...please continue to complain. Prove just how much of a dumbass you are because you clearly can't read. Which is like...the first thing you learn school so.....bye.

I think he has changed, not the old Tyler now. mostly acting like an asshole and gives literraly zero respect to the fans.. i wouldn't mind, i only care about the game itself and this dude means nothing to me.. i just don't like his ego and acting like a teenager is a bad decision.
Y'all are really out here attacking a man for doing his job.

But he's the one with the ego? Yikes.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
i already spend enough goddamn time on my god forsaken phone, not tryna have that be my mashing device as well, I'll continue to have the dualshock be the exclusive recipient of my abusive mashing, thank you very much!

Cassie Cyrus

OOF, you caught me sis! When I turned 18 I was really thinking about moving my ass to Chicago to see what's what, but now that you know the tea I guess my plans are foiled. I was gonna show them all these times I've stood up for them against the idiots of TYM in hopes I can get that NRS check.

You a whole dummy.

But, I'm gonna say it here: If you went into the mobile stream most definitely expecting console news and came out of the stream disappointed...please continue to complain. Prove just how much of a dumbass you are because you clearly can't read. Which is like...the first thing you learn school so.....bye.

Y'all are really out here attacking a man for doing his job.

But he's the one with the ego? Yikes.
Now you doing it again... Stop playing police officer, become moderator instead, but then you probably ban everybody who doesn't think like you do.

Anyway, I was complaining about the general THOUGHT of Kombat Kasts about Mobiles, I didn't expect anything and I didn't watch ANYTHING, didn't see a single minute, I already knew they weren't going to show a new thing, but of course you always hope you are wrong.