What's new

Kombat Kast MOBILE-Tune in Thursday, February 21st, at 3:00 PM CT-Possible Reveal?

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Them: This is going to be a stream focusing on mobile. Look! There's mobile in the title of the stream!

Y'all: UM WHERE ARE THE REVEALS FOR CONSOLE??!

You guys say it was a waste of time, but you wasted your own damn time lmfao. Stop blaming NRS for shit that you should be smart enough to know. :rolleyes:
The mobile version revealed the entire roster for Injustice 2 :DOGE

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I don't really like donuts. But I don't really complain about donuts or go to places online where people are talking about them just to complain.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I don't really like donuts. But I don't really complain about donuts or go to places online where people are talking about them just to complain.
A world without negativity and complains will be a very bland and boring happy happy, little pony world. Maybe you would like that, I really love to read both happy happy posts and negative complaints from time to time, they are both human and natural emotions.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Now you doing it again... Stop playing police officer, become moderator instead, but then you probably ban everybody who doesn't think like you do.
You're damn right. Although if anyone wants to make me a moderator, I would absolutely love that.

Anyway, I was complaining about the general THOUGHT of Kombat Kasts about Mobiles, I didn't expect anything and I didn't watch ANYTHING, didn't see a single minute, I already knew they weren't going to show a new thing, but of course you always hope you are wrong.
Then why are you here complaining at all? Literally, none of this concerns you then. You just wanna bitch and moan and start some drama. Bye.

A world without negativity and complains will be a very bland and boring happy happy, little pony world. Maybe you would like that, I really love to read both happy happy posts and negative complaints from time to time, they are both human and natural emotions.
Way to confirm you're just here to troll tho lmao

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
If the complaints and negativity is justified, then sure.
In this case, it's not.

Cassie Cyrus

You're damn right. Although if anyone wants to make me a moderator, I would absolutely love that.

Then why are you here complaining at all? Literally, none of this concerns you then. You just wanna bitch and moan and start some drama. Bye.

Way to confirm you're just here to troll tho lmao
So being neutral is also called a Troll these days, just stick a troll emblem onto everything which isn't American or who isn't thinking like yourself, That is what I call a Goblin. Yeah, I just made a new word, Internet-Goblin.

I complain because I want more information about a game that is coming in about 2 months, and which is still mysterious as fuck, I wanna know if it is worth the pre-order. Giving us stupid mobile kasts instead is just boring and disappointing as fuck.

Cassie Cyrus

You must not know wtf neutral means lmfao. You've been shitting on mobile and Tyler Lansdown since the stream ended. That's not neutral. You're just being a dick.
WHERE exactly did I shit on Tyler? What very bad things did I say that made you think I'm a troll? Must I like every person you like? Because if I don't then I'm a big bad troll? You are right about the regeneration part though, the ugly part, not so much.

And yes, shitting on mobile phones is a hobby, those worthless things turn humans into zombies.

vapid

cyber warlord
Denmark.
We have "smørrebrød". Also, the biggest export of bacon comes from here (I think).
Why do Danes sound re-tarded? Can't you guys learn Swedish or Norwegian?

I've heard people speaking Danish - it honestly does sound like someone with a severe speech impediment trying to swallow ping pong balls whilst eating bacon donuts.

This isn't racism - ask any Swede or Norwegian about Danes. It's a thing.

No offence, btw. You seem cool.

wait, is rain not even on mobile? I'm gonna have to download it and see if even mobile team hates rain.
Rain and Sindel aren't but Baraka, Jade, Shao Kahn, Kintaro and Freddy are in the mobile version.

Doubt that they hate him however, I think people were more pissed about Baraka and Jade in MKX so they eventually decided "Well hey let's put them in the Mobile Version"

They can probably do the same for Sindel and Rain (and more) if they don't make it into 11

Why do Danes sound re-tarded? Can't you guys learn Swedish or Norwegian?

I've heard people speaking Danish - it honestly does sound like someone with a severe speech impediment trying to swallow ping pong balls whilst eating bacon donuts.

This isn't racism - ask any Swede or Norwegian about Danes. It's a thing.

No offence, btw. You seem cool.
'No offense'. Lmao

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
WHERE exactly did I shit on Tyler? What very bad things did I say that made you think I'm a troll? Must I like every person you like? Because if I don't then I'm a big bad troll? You are right about the regeneration part though, the ugly part, not so much.

And yes, shitting on mobile phones is a hobby, those worthless things turn humans into zombies.
And you're getting ignored. I'm not entertaining some trick-ass troll anymore.

Anywho, mobile version actually looks cute. My phone is not good enough to run it though and neither is my internet. But, I'm shocked at how good the graphics looks tbh. I really feel like NRS push the limits when it comes to mobile games. But, I only use my phone for social media and not necessarily games so I wouldn't know what the limit is.

I do appreciate the fact these mobile games are free though. Tyler said that there are people who play Mortal Kombat on mobile and not on console and I understand that completely. It looks neat nevertheless. I'm glad to see they're evolving it and updating it like this and I hope Injustice gets the same treatment. I'm definitely not surprised that so many people have downloaded and are playing it though. Which is why I'm not surprised that they have dedicated mobile streams (Which....they've had dedicated mobile streams for ages, but now it's a problem....:rolleyes:)

Cassie Cyrus

People that still think Boon & CO don't hate on Rain are either blind or haters of Rain themselves, the guy has never been on a starting roster (Armacrappon doesn't count) and is always DLC, only in storymode or missing entirely... This time he's probably on every screen, NPC and in other costumes and movesets, but still not playable.

IF NRS liked him, he would have been in at least MKX, but he wasn't... This is the final test, if he's not in MK11, he's really at the same level as Hsu Hoa and Drahmin.

Cassie Cyrus

And you're getting ignored. I'm not entertaining some trick-ass troll anymore.

Anywho, mobile version actually looks cute. My phone is not good enough to run it though and neither is my internet. But, I'm shocked at how good the graphics looks tbh. I really feel like NRS push the limits when it comes to mobile games. But, I only use my phone for social media and not necessarily games so I wouldn't know what the limit is.

I do appreciate the fact these mobile games are free though. Tyler said that there are people who play Mortal Kombat on mobile and not on console and I understand that completely. It looks neat nevertheless. I'm glad to see they're evolving it and updating it like this and I hope Injustice gets the same treatment. I'm definitely not surprised that so many people have downloaded and are playing it though. Which is why I'm not surprised that they have dedicated mobile streams (Which....they've had dedicated mobile streams for ages, but now it's a problem....:rolleyes:)
Good riddance, at least I don't have to do any effort now.