What's new

Kombat Kast MOBILE-Tune in Thursday, February 21st, at 3:00 PM CT-Possible Reveal?

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Svend Estridsen as a guest character.
I have no idea who that is.

Rain, Noob, Smoke, Mileena and Fujin all seem as plausible characters to get in the game, if not on the main roster then as DLC. Though NRS do seem to make some stabs at Fujin, they know how much he is requested. I bet he's been discussed for the roster when they were figuring out who would be on it. I wouldn't count them out just yet.

that's arguably worse!
Yes... yes it is.

A world without negativity and complains will be a very bland and boring happy happy, little pony world. Maybe you would like that, I really love to read both happy happy posts and negative complaints from time to time, they are both human and natural emotions.
The past 5+ years life has been mostly nothing but negative, to the point where it has become bland and boring. It's fucked up but I don't even register the tragedy anymore when a school shootings happen, they are so common in my country that they blend together. And so many movies do the apocalypse (one of my favorite themes) that they made something that was once an exciting story element become boring. How the hell can you do that to something that is as important as the apocalypse?

At this point I'd take happy pony land. Not for the rest of my life, but maybe a year or two just to get a break from the grime dark (both real and fictional)

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
The past 5+ years life has been mostly nothing but negative, to the point where it has become bland and boring. It's fucked up but I don't even register the tragedy anymore when a school shootings happen, they are so common in my country that they blend together. And so many movies do the apocalypse (one of my favorite themes) that they made something that was once an exciting story element become boring. How the hell can you do that to something that is as important as the apocalypse?

At this point I'd take happy pony land. Not for the rest of my life, but maybe a year or two just to get a break from the grime dark (both real and fictional)
Put two freaking humans on an isle and they still kill each other. Humans are a bad race, negativity surrounds us. To avoid such school-shootings, go blame the president and the weapons law. Here in the Netherlands we rarely have such incidents, as weapons are still illegal. (School shootings that is, as criminals still get their weapons from America and other countries)

That was a waste of time. The only answer I wanted was yes/no you have to play the mobile game to unlock skins. They didn't even answer any questions.

Gamer68

Fujin!
When's the next Kombat Kast? Did they say? Sorry if this has already been answered.
Still don't have an actual date, but it's suppose to be this week.

I thought a surprise stream was going to happen yesterday and that they would show Johnny Cage, because of the Oscars happening on the same day and whatnot. But nope, didn't happen.

Chances are it will happen Thursday (same day as the other Kombat Kasts) or they are just waiting until March to bring back the streams (so the first or second of that month).