What's new

Kombat Kast #7, this Friday at 3pm CST

Comments

Can I use your profile avatar in the future?
I mean you by FAR are more negative than my little self, and I don't see that annoying gang around here attack you for your negative opinion.

Hypocrites, they are all hypocrites.
Im a newbie here, i don't know nobody, and have zero friends yet.

I just posted my opinion... Chilll dude...

Reported, very nasty personal insult.

If mods don’t send him on a well deseved vacation for this, they favor him.
I’m starting to think you stalk me because you swear up and down you have me on ignore, yet here you are lol.

And you’ll be iight. If you call that personal then you have no idea lol. Don’t set yourself up, especially all the stuff you’ve said.

Now go back to “ignoring me” while being a negative Nancy all over the threads buddy. Enjoy your day.

I already said, I don’t use ignore anymore.

Also, I never seen you reply to a topic, you only reply to things you hate about other posts.

Not being worth the sperm means that you wish I was never been born, so you wish for me to die. That is a serious insult which I reported. I never said anything in that nasty direction.

Back to topic;

I would gladly trade Kano's Chemical Burn and Molotov Cocktail to Erron Black for the chance to get Up Ball and Eye Burst back on the Kano move set. :rolleyes:

I already said, I don’t use ignore anymore.

Also, I never seen you reply to a topic, you only reply to things you hate about other posts.

Not being worth the sperm means that you wish I was never been born, so you wish for me to die. That is a serious insult which I reported. I never said anything in that nasty direction.
I actually reply to tons of topics or even make topics myself. You’re too busy being an ass to everyone about everything to even realize that.

And if that’s how you wanna take it then idc lol. That’s not how I meant it but your thoughts are your thoughts.

Thread is gonna get cleaned so might as well end it here. Shoot me a PM if you still feel some type of way.

Hey, will y’all please relax? Stop getting so personal, you’re wasting your energy and time on each other. If you don’t like someone, cool, ignore them. Stop spreading the toxicity and making me ban people, I don’t want to do that. I want everyone just to have fun and talk about MK11!