What's new

Kombat Kast #7, this Friday at 3pm CST

Comments

Erron Black used Baraka's arm blade in MKX, Baraka nowhere to be found.

He's using Reptile acid here. Poor Reptile, died before he could live

Okay so if it's three next week then it's either D'Vorah, Kitana, Frost or... Shao Kahn and Frost is still kept a secret?

Is there anyone left? I suppose they could do Cetrion for people who don't go to Game Informer.

Okay so if it's three next week then it's either D'Vorah, Kitana, Frost or... Shao Kahn and Frost is still kept a secret?

Is there anyone left? I suppose they could do Cetrion for people who don't go to Game Informer.
Damn Tyler did say GI breakdown characters will still have a Kombat Kast. That’s so lame to me but I guess show them off as much as they can.

In a perfect world:
-D’Vorah/Kit/Frost next week
-Shao gets his down day like Goro did. Plus DLC trailer. All of this following the week after next of course
-Game drops

One can only dream tho. Kitana is so close :(

Damn Tyler did say GI breakdown characters will still have a Kombat Kast. That’s so lame to me but I guess show them off as much as they can.

In a perfect world:
-D’Vorah/Kit/Frost next week
-Shao gets his down day like Goro did. Plus DLC trailer. All of this following the week after next of course
-Game drops

One can only dream tho. Kitana is so close :(
I wouldn't be surprised if Frost was never shown at all because she's a story 'surprise' and they know most regular people aren't following leaks.

Kollector is absolutely amazing! I love his design, I love his moves, I love his voice and the bits we know about his character, definitely the best newest character in this game for me! Can't wait to play him!

Noob looks awesome and I'm definitely going to play as him as well.

Not the slightest interested in Erron though.

Ok... KOLLECTOR IS SO AWESOME!!!! That is how you create new characters nrs, you stole my heart again just like you did with Kotal, Erron, Ferra and Vorah in MKX. I wanne see more of those and less mortal kids, and less overpowered Gods who should have been plant characters, and everybody who dislikes plant characters can lick my freaking boots.

I had my romantic friday movie night again, so I could not see the KKast, but so far Erron and Noob sound like fun as well.

3 awesome characters! Now remake Cetrion, make her a half goddess of Edenian with plant powers and you have one happy costumer.

Kollector is absolutely amazing! I love his design, I love his moves, I love his voice and the bits we know about his character, definitely the best newest character in this game for me! Can't wait to play him!

Noob looks awesome and I'm definitely going to play as him as well.

Not the slightest interested in Erron though.
You know youre interested in my Erron baby wink wink