What's new

Kombat Kast #7, this Friday at 3pm CST

Comments

Lol, pathetic. So they just gonna show Cetriabomination twice now? How cheap they are. Everytime I think they will do something cool or out of the box, they throw a rock though their own windows again...

Lol, pathetic. So they just gonna show Cetriabomination twice now? How cheap they are. Everytime I think they will do something cool or out of the box, they throw a rock though their own windows again...
Lol, pathetic. They're going to show this new character off that they're really proud of but I think is total shit? How stupid of them. Everytime I want them to do what I want they do something that makes me put my finger down my throat and vomit negativity at them.

So I wonder why NRS would give GameInformer "exclusive coverage" with character breakdowns for Cetrion, Erron Black, and D'Vorah, if they are planning on showing those same characters off themselves.

D
true, its easy and all, but my point is its a global game - puting american time only looks like its only 4 american audience
You do know cst is not all america right? They posted their own start time

I'm hoping it's Kollector but since they JUST showed of Cetrion, I'm assuming we will have to wait a little longer to see the next new character.

I'm guessing it's Kitana.

"Noob Saibot, Erron Black, and ???"

Okay, this is starting to get fishy. Maybe I'm just overthinking things, but I don't think they'd make a main character such as Kitana all secretive. I think it's got to be the Kollector or Frost.
They've been making Kitana secretive since January 17. Deliberately hiding her from trailers even when it would have made sense to show her. So I wouldn't be surprised.