What's new

Kombat Kast #7, this Friday at 3pm CST

Comments

I mean, do you guys really trust GameInformer to do a proper breakdown of these characters? No disrespect but they clearly don't know much about the game at all.

I mean, do you guys really trust GameInformer to do a proper breakdown of these characters? No disrespect but they clearly don't know much about the game at all.
At this point I don't know how much of the GameInformer article I trust. Ed Boon said characters will have 3 presets, GameInformer quoted another employee saying at least 2. I don't know if this is a case of GameInformer misquoting people, these actually being old interviews based on old builds, NRS employees mispeaking, or internal misalignment at NRS. Either way, I'm taking much of the GameInformer info with a grain of salt unless we hear it directly from NRS.

Still can't get over Kotal turning into a dog.. I mean not only did he get his ass kicked by you know who in his own reveal trailer, but he morped into a dog

I can't wait to see Noob's ant eater move..

Cetrion looks like a heavy zoner, again - no idea what her preset variations are, because we are just watching what loadouts 16 bit created.
And Shinnok is confirmed by 16 bit to be the Elder God of Death, the opposite of Cetrion (the Elder God of Life)