What's new

Kollector General Discussion

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
I feel like they missed so much potential with this character... he could have had an ability where he tosses out a random item from his bag or something far more interesting than what he got

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
I feel like they missed so much potential with this character... he could have had an ability where he tosses out a random item from his bag or something far more interesting than what he got
If he was in MKX then that would of probably been a thing.

Hmm with that cross up is it possible to use maybe a f3 into db4? Get some more damage I'm mid screen. Curious what other strings you can land with that cross up for damage sake.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Hmm with that cross up is it possible to use maybe a f3 into db4? Get some more damage I'm mid screen. Curious what other strings you can land with that cross up for damage sake.
f12/b23 both work and gives you the most damage. I find b12 to be easier when letting them fall past me and f12 if I wanna side switch. Its the most damaging combo I have found yet.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
this is blockable btw.. just in case people were wondering
Of course it´s blockable, what did you expect?
BUT (a big but) is that now we have an option to open combos with a pop up WITHOUT using meter by just two proyectiles. We know (it was shown in kombatkast) that the kustom move toss that are not in tournament variation has this ability, but noone knows that the magic proyectile can do it too

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Of course it´s blockable, what did you expect?
BUT (a big but) is that now we have an option to open combos with a pop up WITHOUT using meter by just two proyectiles. We know (it was shown in kombatkast) that the kustom move toss that are not in tournament variation has this ability, but noone knows that the magic proyectile can do it too
This was shown in the kombat kast streams. So Idk why its surprising to you.. Im saying its blockable since its really hard to set up since the dot projectile has 10000 frames of recovery.. no need to get testy bud

This was shown in the kombat kast streams. So Idk why its surprising to you.. Im saying its blockable since its really hard to set up since the dot projectile has 10000 frames of recovery.. no need to get testy bud
I didnt read that has him being testy. Understand connotation and inflection is hard to decipher through text, so him saying what did you expect, while might read to you as aggression most likely wasnt. More likely it was meant as he knows it's not unblockable, its common sense, in his eyes. But it wasnt meant to belittle your statement, just imply hes well aware.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
This was shown in the kombat kast streams. So Idk why its surprising to you..
Sorry but in kombatkast only showed the toss move that is NOT in the tournament variation. It has a KB also , but what I found was NOT show in kombatkast.
Check this move in the kombatkast at 7:35 aprox , at 8:00 is the KB

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Hey guys I know it’s super early game but how’s big k stacking up to the rest of the cast in everyone’s option? Heard he’s not that popular online so far etc?

Thoughts?

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Anyone having issues getting the Should Have Paid brutality? I can’t for the life of me get it to work.

Yeah I just experienced this. Apparently you can't neutral duck his command grab either. Seems like this is basically all you have to do to win.

Is the only option to jump?
I didn't fully test it, sorry. Just found it and had fun with it haha. Will look into it later, but maybe short hop into overhead beats it?

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Im fishing around for a new character to pick up and I had a few questions for you peeps:

1. What is his best variation?
  2. What are his issues, if any?
  3. Is he a good rushdown character?