What's new

General/Other - Kitana Kitana's 3 Variations and X-ray Descriptions

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
We should be mourning Kitana not Jade. Kitana was always the airhead of the two. Jade was the wiser one. So what she was low tier, they could have remade her image just like they did Kano. This is bullsh*t NRS. I know you can't please everyone but the second character you confirm dead is Jade? (first being Hsu Hao)
Mileena & Kitana are the second mascot pair after Scorpion & Sub-Zero and, while it would be very shocking to have Kitana die, Jade has never really been as big as those two.

I agree that she had so much potential and that it sucks she's gone (meanwhile Kano is in) but hopefully they gave her a massive heroic sendoff in the Netherealm Wars.

Reactions: cfw

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I'm reading through the comments like

Is Jade not being in the story even that big of a deal?
It's not like she did anything productive in the MK9 story.

ramy_92

http://instagram.com/ramysoli
I'm reading through the comments like

dude she helped Kitana, she's the DUFF of Kitana :p but seriously she's people should wait cause Kitana wont just suddenly use her dead best friend's staff without a story behind it, my guess is everyone is alive again then Jade dies again and Kitana will pick up the staff and avenge whoever killed Jade

Wow very interesting.

They definitely should put in someone if they don't tie into the story at all. That really does make sense.
Reptile is an example of a great character with no significance in MK9's story.
The same goes for Ermac or Jax. Not everybody needs to be a protagonist.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Let's be honest, not a lot of them are interesting: Kano, Sonya, Johnny Cage, Jax are examples of boring ass characters with nothing really interesting.

And the comic is making me dislike Sonya by a large margin.
Agree...except for Johnny.