What's new

Question - Kitana Kitana Rising Fans Overpowered

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Yes and it becomes an OH too. But she risks getting armored or even whiffing. That's the meta behind it
I suppose then the question should be, is this actually fair even though it's not "technically" a 40% blockstring?

I mean, Jason's D1 wasn't "technically" a block infinite on a few characters, and Ronin's pressure wasn't "technically" an infinite either, but they were still way too strong even on characters who are built to fight up close.

This is stupidly strong offense which is on par with some pre-patch offense imo. And it's on a character that's built to zone and control space, who has freshly buffed footsies and has one of the best armor attacks in the game. I think the answer is no.

Not specifically directed at @xKhaoTik btw, just this thread in general.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
Its a 3 way block string witha 4th impossible read that is why its broke. Your forced to crouch block a string to avoid being jailed but then eat an unreactble overhead. Flawed charaacter design

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
I knew as soon as I saw that she can Jip off of a float that this day was going to come.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU GUYS WANT?!" Tom Brady

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
It shows that you cant read and also too lazy to watch the video
ex spin is used just to demonstrate that you cant interrupt it
Read what? That vid had absolutely no captions, voice overs, or anything else explaining what you are demonstrating.

And since you're obviously past the point of polite, constructive debate...

Your videos show you either can't read, are too lazy to read, or don't fully understand Kung Lao's patch notes and what that means for using EX spin during gaps in block-strings.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
One thing I learned in figuring out the solution, though, is standing let's you come out of block faster for the DP, even faster than trying to reversal.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Completely new solution. Block the last hit of the string high, then block the DP low. Delayed hit no longer works, period. No option after f112 is blocked like that will work.

@Belial

Last edited: