What's new

Video/Tutorial Kitana OTG Tech- Explained in Video

Makes me wonder if Kabal has one ;_;
Doesn't he kinda push you a bit too far with both throws?
Kinda like sindel, but if the opponent decides to stay down that far, a levi fireball otg's but its unlikely, basically characters who have throws that keep them sweep distance or closer, usually works.

if kabal has one, god bless us all.... :(

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
He can dash in and cancel immediately to a normal... and yes, if he has one... ugh. But who in the hell would stay down after a Kabal throw?

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.
Broken. Broken. Broken.

I think this actually worked once i accidentally did a 2nd fanlift and the opponent fell and I did 21cutter the 2 instantlly made him block low maybe you can test it and tell me if Im right im a bit bussy to do so now

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Buzz saw OTGs I'm 99% sure if they stay down after a throw...in fact I think his command grab does too?
What I mean is one with Kabal that leads to NDC pressure. That would suck for us all lol

Actually, I think it's been known for a while that Sonya's standing 4 causes an OTG. Check did something like this when he released a combo video about Sonya months ago.
I watched every video on Checks YouTube page from 7 months old to present that had anything to do with Sonya and there was no 4 OTG off of a throw.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
What I mean is one with Kabal that leads to NDC pressure. That would suck for us all lol

I watched every video on Checks YouTube page from 7 months old to present that had anything to do with Sonya and there was no 4 OTG off of a throw.
Sorry, I didn't mean off a throw, I just meant off of a second kiss mid-combo. I should have clarified that.

Get in here to check out Mr. Mileena's new OTG which your character also has!

Holy shit, this game just changed again lol
i saw the thread before and i did not post because i do not think this is a big deal and i do not mean to take down anybody new tech which is why i did not post before specialy when it is coming from a respected player but in my opinion this tech is not worth of been call an OTG because it is not an OTG since your opponent is still able to do an wake up move and you still have to respect the wake up move so how can this be a real OTG when you are not even forcing your opponent to block? maybe i am missing something here but i can not see how this is game changing

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
i saw the thread before and i did not post because i do not think this is a big deal and i do not mean to take down anybody new tech which is why i did not post before specialy when it is coming from a respected player but in my opinion this tech is not worth of been call an OTG because it is not an OTG since your opponent is still able to do an wake up move and you still have to respect the wake up move so how can this be a real OTG when you are not even forcing your opponent to block? maybe i am missing something here but i can not see how this is game changing
It works really well because against characters where you can punish their wakeups on block, they either have to take the chip and pressure or risk doing a wakeup which is punishable. You can go into another throw and start the mixup again.

This is really good.

yeah bro, wake up and have your wake up baited or blocked and prepare to eat a 48% kitana combo, so if you wake up every single time, expect to eat that, i bet more people will want to keep blocking most of the times.

Nor did I state it was game changing, it just allows kitana more options off a f throw. that is all.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
cyrax has a corner otg with b33 (im not sure if that is the correct input)
Cyrax has an OTG from his 212 in the corner.

...33 and his pokes can hit the opponent.

Kitana's is better because her throw is classy and can be done mid-screen, enabling her to showcase her beauty everywhere!