What's new

Video/Tutorial Kitana OTG Tech- Explained in Video

Cyrax has an OTG from his 212 in the corner.

...33 and his pokes can hit the opponent.

Kitana's is better because her throw is classy and can be done mid-screen, enabling her to showcase her beauty everywhere!
thanks for the correction. yes, kitana is classy, beautiful, and elegant <3

Go work out man!!!! I'll show you who is classy beautiful and elegant!
I gave up on the muscle building, im too busy, and a slim figure fits me fine. I got an ass, so thats all that matters lmao

i been keeping up with cardio only, and just staying healthy and energetic :p

Can the opponent do a delayed tech roll?
You have to be quick about it, and yes I'm sure you can, which gives Kitana breathing space, especially against characters like cage, sonya, sub, whom you don't really want in your face.

It has it's pro's and con's but it's just a nice little mix up :)

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
Interesting...this is the type of thing you'd suspect is not Kitana specific....any other characters do this?
kano does this off of some specific parameters that are very easy to make work. his b2 will OTG from sweep distance as long as their head is toward him; though it sounds specific as shit, you can b2 immediately after his back throw, ex-airball, and air throw and have the OTG happen guaranteed. the fact that his hits overhead makes it p fucking good.

Azean

D1 for days
This tech is incredible. Been using it a lot since this was posted, and it gives me a whole new set of mixups and free 21 pressure. Thank you for the tech.