What's new

Kitana General Discussion

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Female characters are going to be less attractive from now on as to not place unrealistic standards of beauty on women. You’ll take Kitana’s Jay Leno chin and like it. It’s more realistic anyway. How is being beautiful going to help you in a fight?
You really gonna be like this now? If she ends up like that I'm blaming you.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
On Facebook, the official website said: Kitana confirmed!!!! Yes!!! My favorite female MK ninja is finally confirmed!!! Let's go!

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Im going to hold my breath until I try everyone that I like 1st. I know how ppl can be on here and throughout the sites at times. But yeah, I'm hyped. She actually looks like a ninja in this game. Her look resembles a little bit of her MK3 look mixed with the MK movies.

Can't wait to see the gameplay.

Lisbeth

Kitana stole my sai
My only problem with the women in this game its their bodies. They have the same body type, Jade's is a little more voluptuous but that's it. Like, I can't take Sonya serious because she has a 15yo boy body.
I think her faces look amazing (except Skarlet, yuck), not only the girls but the guys too.. I love how Scorpion and Sub look in this game.
Kitana looks great I just want some cooler outfits, that's it.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
She is beautiful and probably my favorite she’s ever looked. I just love how I keep falling in love with this character more & more every new game.

I logged on for the first time in years just to talk about Kitana. She looks amazing. I still think her costume design for MKX is top tier best she's ever looked, but boy that face without the mask... It makes me scared to see what the face will look like with no mask, but I'm hopeful since all the other characters have much improved faces. The new costume is great too, but I'm still praying for some MKX costume pieces for her!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Was waiting for someone to do a Mileena photoshop of Kitana lol.

She kind of reminds me of that cute little asian actress Suki something or other, can't remember the name. Though she was a bit shorter than this model/actress. Anyone notice how MK team historically seems to make Kitana look latina in some games, asian in others. I mean I don't care lol just find it funny but Kitana has always been hot either way.

If she's a zoner, I'll definitely use her. If not, will probably pass.