What's new

Kitana General Discussion

Some speculation based on the TVspot. Kitana's fans won't be thrown straight, they'll arc as shown. Or that will be one of her abilities.

Skarlet and Jade both have parries
She had one in MKX, no reason to think she wouldn't in MK11 seeing that many others do as well. Odds that she doesn't would be low.

I would like to see Kitana gaining Mileena's teleport kick, assuming she won't be in the game. This wouldn't be the first time Kitana borrowed a move from Mileena.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Mileena still has a pretty high chance to be DLC, though. I doubt the devs would leave Mileena without Kitana, even Ed Boon said it wouldn't feel right to have one without the other.
that's the name of the game ..... you have to have Mileena on MK11, in order of her being who that will bother and annoy the Royal Edenian Princess .... no sport and no fun having Kitana without Mileena, rsrsr :p

Mileena still has a pretty high chance to be DLC, though. I doubt the devs would leave Mileena without Kitana, even Ed Boon said it wouldn't feel right to have one without the other.
Well he did make 2 games that had one without the other lol (Deadly Alliance = Only Kitana, Deception = Only Mileena) But I do agree that Mileena is important enough to the series that she will find her way into this game somehow.

Yeah, probably. I was shocked to see that Mileena didn't make it to the base roster, actually. I was just saying that I don't see the harm in Kitana borrowing her teleport kick in the mean time. Maybe even have a variation of it, just like how Johnny Cage and Jade both have the shadow kick, but are slightly different from each other. Just a little idea I though of.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Square Boost confirmed yeah!!

Watching her breakdown right now. Kitana is better than ever. Incredibly awesome.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
She’s very..... lanky. Enjoying her, I need her to have a pink shader now though....

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Happy with what I saw! He didn't say whether or not the second loadout was competitive, but we got her first one confirmed! Ground square boost, flutter, projectile parry that gives you sharpen. For me, that kind of traditionalish setup is enough to feel confident there's at least one comp. loadout I'm down to play.