What's new

Kitana General Discussion

I’m hoping that her UMK3 outfit is included as DLC at some point. It’s not even about skin or sex appeal, I just always loved that design. I don’t have much hope though.

I’m a Catwoman main in Injustice, and since they gave Lui Kang Michaelangelo’s nunchakus I think it would be cool if Kitana used a bullwhip. It fits her Revenant forms Dominatrix vibe. Even if was just the regular whip crack and the low sweeping one (enhance for the stomp, which would be a good crushing blow too).

I also want her MK9 square punch back. I used it as more of an evasive tactic than an offensive one and the one in MKX that just went straight foreward instead of up and foreward totally sucked. I never used the Royal variation.

A leaping move like Cheetah had would be cool too.

And finally, I would like her fighting stance to be very regal, unbothered and nonchalant. She’s a stuck up bitch, she should stand like one.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
NO way in hell would her air fans be a kustom move.

base moves will be air fan, ground fan and upraise.
idk man, everyone's air projectile is custom so far.

I'm thinking everyone is getting a zoning and a melee variation right off the bat.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
idk man, everyone's air projectile is custom so far.

I'm thinking everyone is getting a zoning and a melee variation right off the bat.
kabals isnt a kustom special, only his straight one is. jade didnt have a air projectile before. theres also a few other characters that have base air projectiles. jade isnt everyone :)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Since combos aren’t that big in MK11 I wonder if they are gonna keep her as this big combo character as always and make it a strength or she’s not gonna rely on big damage and long combos, I bet you’re gonna have to spend a bar for air fan to keep them in the air this time.

I just know I can’t wait to see her animations and HOPEFULLY her costumizations are better than what they have showed us because that look sucks

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Kabal, Cassie, Cetrion, Liu Kang and Sonya air projectiles are all base. Kitana air fans will be base. That’s literally one of her trademark moves and has always been a key to her main gameplay.
kabals isnt a kustom special, only his straight one is. jade didnt have a air projectile before. theres also a few other characters that have base air projectiles. jade isnt everyone :)
I hope so. I'd hate to see her skillset change after so many years just because of a stylistic choice.

I want her mk9 skin to return
On the topic of skins, I think we will get something similar but it will look more like her MKX Tournament Costume which is overall less revealing but a similar design. As much as I liked the over-the-top comicbook style of MK9, this game follows standard MK Tradition and will aim for realistic designs.

Still, I'm fairly sure we'll get an outfit that is very similar.

Last edited:

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
For those talking about her having float back, i don't think she will because
a) instant hop overheads are way too fast currently to the point where i don't even think empty hop low will be a mixup
b) i haven't really seen jump in attacks other then jump 1/2 combo which i'm not even sure will be done from a float

However, i'm on board for sharpen that was always fun

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Jade being revealed so early was so surprising to me. I think it's why I've been so mellow about all the reveals since then. I already had my main confirmed.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Since combos aren’t that big in MK11 I wonder if they are gonna keep her as this big combo character as always and make it a strength or she’s not gonna rely on big damage and long combos, I bet you’re gonna have to spend a bar for air fan to keep them in the air this time.

I just know I can’t wait to see her animations and HOPEFULLY her costumizations are better than what they have showed us because that look sucks
Combos/juggles and damage have always been her niche so I don’t think it’ll change much. I don’t think she’ll have the big combos like MK9/X but I do think she’ll be one of the bigger combo characters.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I also hope, with this much time before they even show her, we don’t have to go through the debacle that was prepatch MKX Kitana again.

I’m not sure I can mentally handle it.

Female characters are going to be less attractive from now on as to not place unrealistic standards of beauty on women. You’ll take Kitana’s Jay Leno chin and like it. It’s more realistic anyway. How is being beautiful going to help you in a fight?