What's new

Kitana General Discussion

I'm simply expecting it to happen. This game isn't designed around being kombo-heavy, and what everyone was finding with Up Fan goes against that design philosophy.
Yeah I was afraid of this... Thats the issue with the customs I had. When i heard moves like ground ice and demon dash were getting adjusted or banned my next fear was upfans which basically means no combo Kitana all over again. Looks like we have to just wait till tomorrow for that move

Yeah I was afraid of this... Thats the issue with the customs I had. When i heard moves like ground ice and demon dash were getting adjusted or banned my next fear was upfans which basically means no combo Kitana all over again. Looks like we have to just wait till tomorrow for that move
Apparently Mileena can't have Sai Toss and Low Sai Toss in the same Variation either, so no Mortal Kombat X Mileena either. And no surprising at all.

JustinXavier21

The rose that grew from concrete
Can still combo from up fan midscreen (into f222 at minimum) but the height is very specific and might even be character dependent :-(