What's new

Question - Kitana Kitana after the Patch

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
?
I hope they make the rest of the cast viable so we have a game with plenty of viable people. Lets not fight again please...if Kitana's needs buffs (just sharpen the Assassin variation :) ) then NRS will give her buffs, I think we can trust them to do well now. I can't wait for the (working non high-voltage made) ports.
Also can the parry still be blocked? I would guess it can since the actual attack was not sped up or anything, which is a pity. I think it should animation lock the enemy like in MK9, But I'm very excited to see it in use now :)
Yeah, next should be Goro, Takeda, Mileena (change Telekick to an overhead), and maybe they'll normalize Tanya. Maybe.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
correct me if I'm wrong, but with the latest patch didnt they make returning glaive a 'block string' with no gap between the first hit and the 2nd? I play with a Jacqui offline daily, and she is regularly taking the first hit of EX glaive, and then blocking the 2nd hit...

learis1

Guardian Cadet
Sorry but is there a list somewhere with all the changes Kitana received in the game's history so far. I kinda forget everything that she got and I'd like to know exactly what's different with her. I love characters with a good anti-air that can cause dmg. Barely any characters have them and her ex rising fan seems like the ticket for me.