What's new

Killer Frost standing reset (Pre-1.05 Patch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Mash the f+1 right after hitting the NJ2. It's how you combo off of jump-ins in this game, basically.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
You should just do NJ2 > 111 xx Frozen Daggers. Far, far more lenient and it does the exact same amount of damage. In fact, f+113 misses a section of it for me when the opponent isn't in the corner, and if anything misses it is in fact worse than 111. Only negative difference might be f+113 builds more meter, but I don't know.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
You should just do NJ2 > 111 xx Frozen Daggers. Far, far more lenient and it does the exact same amount of damage. In fact, f+113 misses a section of it for me when the opponent isn't in the corner, and if anything misses it is in fact worse than 111. Only negative difference might be f+113 builds more meter, but I don't know.
I know I probably should but I don't even use NJ2 online. Half the time it doesn't seem to connect with f+113.

So after the command grab, I just do f+113 daggers to make sure it always hits properly.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
I know I probably should but I don't even use NJ2 online. Half the time it doesn't seem to connect with f+113.

So after the command grab, I just do f+113 daggers to make sure it always hits properly.
Exactly, it's why you use 111 after NJ2. Much faster and no whiffing whatsoever.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

If you nj2 at the right time the entire f113 string will connect. I think f113 is more swag so I still use that.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
So f+23 is an unrollable knockdown. A pretty damn good one too at the range and advantage it leaves her, though I can't think of much trickery outside of a safe J3 and of course her high/low game. Ending a standard BnB in MB Ice Grab > f+23 is about 30% damage, considerably less but well worth it if we had some technology to back it up.

It would be a GODLY ender after MB Glacier but a lot of full combos into it will scale the juggling so the 3 whiffs.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I was tinkering with the F113, B,F+1 as an ender for the reset but ppl seem to jump over my F3 sometimes.
I actually have better results with untechable enders such as: 223, normal Ice Grab, F+2,3. Dash foward after the KD, and you'll still be at advantage. Thus putting opponent at guessing game for a generic F3 or B1U3, both by which are unreactable. In my experience, those would be a better ender to set up oki for wake up mix-ups.

Cheers
-Panda

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
If they're jumping out then slide. If timed correctly they cannot jump out of slide.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Yes, for sure. They cannot do anything but block a slide after daggers.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Wait am I doing wrong.. seems like people are jumping back out of the reset. I've gone to using scars more often because of this. Any tips?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Wait am I doing wrong.. seems like people are jumping back out of the reset. I've gone to using scars more often because of this. Any tips?

You're just mistiming it. It's very hard in some MU where they can jump out of slide. Practice. Turn the CPU to always jump back then hit them with the f+1,1,3~daggers. Slide. If you mistime it they'll jump out. I practice against Catwoman or Deathstroke because I know they can jump out easier than most.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
You're just mistiming it. It's very hard in some MU where they can jump out of slide. Practice. Turn the CPU to always jump back then hit them with the f+1,1,3~daggers. Slide. If you mistime it they'll jump out. I practice against Catwoman or Deathstroke because I know they can jump out easier than most.
I've been doing f112 daggers because I thought it was more universal. Should I be doing f113? Thanks

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Use f+1,1,3~daggers in the MU were they can't back walk out of f+3. Use f+1,1,2~daggers against those who can. I know Raven, Doomsday and Aquaman can walk out. Not sure who else. Someone not lazy should go through the cast and make a list. Someone not me lol. Maybe I will tomorrow.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Here is a video I made based off of Konqrr's anti aqua man tech.

Yeah, I was using this against Michaelangelo's Aquaman yesterday after I saw it here and it works great. F112 trait didn't seem to work as well. Does anyone know the advantage off of f1124?

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Yeah, I was using this against Michaelangelo's Aquaman yesterday after I saw it here and it works great. F112 trait didn't seem to work as well. Does anyone know the advantage off of f1124?
Edit: just woke up, sorry. f+1124 should be +35 on hit.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
How can f1124 be more negative than f1124. That would cause some sort of rift in time.
That's what I get for posting after being sleep deprived. I read it as "what's the advantage on f+1134?"

f+1124 should be +35 on hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.