What's new

Killer Frost standing reset (Pre-1.05 Patch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
End a combo with MB Command grab. Then do neutral jump 2, f+1,1,3~daggers. This leaves the opponent standing and gives Killer Frost hella frames. From here f+3/slide is a terrible guessing game for them.

If timed correctly the opponent cannot do much about the slide but block. Fast normals and specials cannot beat it. They cannot jump out in any direction or backdash. They can backdash or jump away from f+3. Both options can be beat by armor, including b+3/f+3 MB. Parries can beat the overhead(and Joker's can beat the slide).

A basic bnb to get this started would be launch(slide or f+3) into u+3, 2,2~mb command grab.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
End a combo with MB Command grab. Then do neutral jump 2, f+1,1,3~daggers. This leaves the opponent standing and gives Killer Frost hella frames. From here f+3/slide is a terrible guessing game for them.

If timed correctly the opponent cannot do much about the slide but block. Fast normals and specials cannot beat it. They cannot jump out in any direction or backdash. They can backdash or jump away from f+3. Both options can be beat by armor, including b+3/f+3 MB. Parries can beat the overhead(and Joker's can beat the slide).

A basic bnb to get this started would be launch(slide or f+3) into u+3, 2,2~mb command grab.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i heard through the grapvine harley quinn has a standing reset aswell, how to do it i have no idea lol 19th so far away :(

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
1man3letters Joker has a standing reset, also.
hmmm interesting, i wonder how important standing resets will become in injustice that knockdowns seem pretty good vs mk9 knockdown.
also will there be one like mileenas that leave you at 0 or will most give you solid frame adv like the frost one.
AHHH I NEED THIS GAME NOW!!!!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
GGA 16 Bit, you are at +9 off of the dagger right? What happens if the opponent pokes if you are going to go for the mixup?

Remote15

Noob
Speaking of vortexes, surely bane has one too? If he uses venom , he can use his command throw against blockers and people with wakeup attacks. And he can use his anti air throw on jumpers.

In either case he won't really get punished if he guesses wrong since his armor will eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.