What's new

Guide KILLER FROST - Living Combo Archive/Discussion (Archived)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
OK I was gonna post this after WB but I get hyper every time I do these lol.

F3, u3x2, f113slide, 2 MB Grab, j2 2. 39% (40% with B1u3, 45% with mbf3)

B3, j3, u3x2, 11b2slide, 2 MB grab, j2 2. 43% (49%.mbb3)

BG BOUNCE, B3, j3, u3, 22slide, 2 MB grab, j2 2. 39% (obviously more damage when canceled into from a starter.)

B1u3, BG bounce, B3, j3, u3, 2slide, 2 MB grab, j2 2. 41%

These are the new bnbs I've been using for a while now. It's online friendly too. F113slide and 2 grab is gonna take some time but once you get that down, It's a peace of cake.

Just breaking the ice. ;)

Last edited:
You can substitute F113slide with f112slide. Way easier but does 2% less damage
Yeah that's what I'm doing. f113 will either whiff the kick or connect too low to the ground so the slide doesn't reach. It works sometimes tho, will try to get used to the timing, if not f112 it is.

Last edited:

BG BOUNCE, B3, j3, u3, 22slide, 2 MB grab, j2 2. 39% (obviously more damage when canceled into from a starter.)

These are the new bnbs I've been using for a while now. It's only friendly too. F113slide and 2 grab is gonna take some time but once you get that down, It's a peace of cake.

Those are all great. I know you love max damage as much as I do, so I managed to get a bit more dmg on some of those:

BG BOUNCE, B3, j3, u3, f113 xx slide, f11 freeze mb, j2 2. 42%

B1u3, u3, u3 2 xx BG bounce, b3, f2 xx slide, 2 xx freeze mb, j2 2 43%

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

Those are all great. I know you love max damage as much as I do, so I managed to get a bit more dmg on some of those:

BG BOUNCE, B3, j3, u3, f113 xx slide, f11 freeze mb, j2 2. 42%

B1u3, u3, u3 BG bounce, b3, f2 xx slide, 2 xx freeze mb, j2 2 43%

Man that BG bounce one is cray. J2 111 BG Bounce combo is 49%!!!! 111 BG is weird tho, sometimes the kick will hit and sometimes it will whiff. Stance issues?

Also, for the second combo, I think you forgot to put 2 BG bounce after u3x2. I couldn't get the BG bounce to connect after u3x2 unless I did 2 before it.

But wait, I thought frost did no damage?!

xKhaoTik

Also, I'm trying for figure out a good BG bounce combo from F3. So far, I have F3, u3x2, 2 BG bounce, 2slide, 2 MB grab, j2 2. I think that did around 40% but I feel like she can do more than this.

I kinda wanna fuck with trait combos now with these new bnbs Lol.

@Konqrr
@Rickyraws
@RunwayMafia
@RiBBz22

Thoughts on the new combos?

The Duke

SCF The Duke
I had a feeling that's what you meant, just never seen it in that form of term.
I'm not to keen on using these, and don't think I've ever used them.

I was in the lab earlier today working on meterless vortex setups.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Also, I'm trying for figure out a good BG bounce combo from F3. So far, I have F3, u3x2, 2 BG bounce, 2slide, 2 MB grab, j2 2. I think that did around 40% but I feel like she can do more than this.

I kinda wanna fuck with trait combos now with these new bnbs Lol.

@Konqrr
@Rickyraws
@RunwayMafia
@RiBBz22

Thoughts on the new combos?
I honestly just hate 2 into grab and I have messed with these combos before and I find that the BGB off of F3 U3 U3 is kind of distance and height specific and the BGB can whiff at times (depending on character hitbox also).

Sometimes off a blockstring like F113 I will YOLO into a MB F3 cancel and you can do U3 U3 2 BGB 2 Slide U3 for a meterless vortex setup and it is like 49 or 50% if it all hits or like 43% if the MB F3 cancel hits them if they were blocking low for the slide.

Last edited:

RiBBz22

Phew ... finally they let me register ... anyways here is a 48% 1 bar combo
J2 f113 xx iceberg MB, b3, j3, u3, 11b2 xx slide, 3 xx iceberg
I have been ending in 22 iceberg because I am finding it to be a little more consistent. I get more iceberg whiffs with the standing 3 for whatever reason.

RiBBz22

What are you guys doing after a MB iceberg when you hit them around max range slide distance nowadays? If I don't want to go for the MB grab I will usually just

Dash, slide, U3, U3, 11 iceberg = 30%. Anyone doing more with just the 1 bar?

Also, if you are within dash range you can do

MB iceberg, dash, 11B2 slide, U3, 22 iceberg = 31%

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
What are you guys doing after a MB iceberg when you hit them around max range slide distance nowadays? If I don't want to go for the MB grab I will usually just

Dash, slide, U3, U3, 11 iceberg = 30%. Anyone doing more with just the 1 bar?

Also, if you are within dash range you can do

MB iceberg, dash, 11B2 slide, U3, 22 iceberg = 31%
From most ranges where you can dash, 111b2 you can instead dash, u3, u3, 1~slide, etc for more damage.
Can't remember my max damage for mb~berg, dash, slide

RiBBz22

From most ranges where you can dash, 111b2 you can instead dash, u3, u3, 1~slide, etc for more damage.
Can't remember my max damage for mb~berg, dash, slide
WTF IS WRONG WITH ME WHY WAS I NOT DOING THAT....

Yeah I am going to switch to u3 u3 22 slide u3 into meterless vortex setups.

Man that BG bounce one is cray. J2 111 BG Bounce combo is 49%!!!! 111 BG is weird tho, sometimes the kick will hit and sometimes it will whiff. Stance issues?

Also, for the second combo, I think you forgot to put 2 BG bounce after u3x2. I couldn't get the BG bounce to connect after u3x2 unless I did 2 before it.

But wait, I thought frost did no damage?!
Yeah 49% BG bounce is hype! Not sure about the 111 BG whiff, it happens like every 5th time. It's 2 xx BG for the 2nd combo yeah, sry about that just fixed it. Whoever keeps saying frost has no damage is a fool lol.

You can do 11b2 instead of 2 xx slide for 41%. Tried with f113 but connecting it is nearly impossible and not worth it.

I have been ending in 22 iceberg because I am finding it to be a little more consistent. I get more iceberg whiffs with the standing 3 for whatever reason.
Weird, maybe it depends on the character. I usually end it that way to keep a distance.

hm. i like doing j2f113 slide u3 f1 bounce b3 iceberg freeze. (wasting meter i know i know, but thats why im here to learn new tricks from yall)

RiBBz22

hm. i like doing j2f113 slide u3 f1 bounce b3 iceberg freeze. (wasting meter i know i know, but thats why im here to learn new tricks from yall)
You should try learning the one that was posted on the last page.

The F113 MB iceberg b3 combo. You can end it in freeze for 2 bars or go for damage/setups.

RiBBz22

Yeah 49% BG bounce is hype! Not sure about the 111 BG whiff, it happens like every 5th time. It's 2 xx BG for the 2nd combo yeah, sry about that just fixed it. Whoever keeps saying frost has no damage is a fool lol.

You can do 11b2 instead of 2 xx slide for 41%. Tried with f113 but connecting it is nearly impossible and not worth it.

Weird, maybe it depends on the character. I usually end it that way to keep a distance.
I like ending it with 22 iceberg because it spaces you well to punish wakeups or go for an air dash jump in setup if they are respecting slide.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

These are the new bnbs I've been using for a while now. It's online friendly too. F113slide and 2 grab is gonna take some time but once you get that down, It's a peace of cake.

My execution is shit. I stick with 22~slide and f1~grab. It's like 2% less but I can get it consistently.

Also I find BG bounces to by kinda finicky with Frost. Sometimes they connect sometimes they don't :(

RiBBz22

My execution is shit. I stick with 22~slide and f1~grab. It's like 2% less but I can get it consistently.

Also I find BG bounces to by kinda finicky with Frost. Sometimes they connect sometimes they don't :(
Yep, exactly. No worse feeling than watching that stupid BGB kick whiff and give up all that damage. I am loving this B3 combo though I have been doing it a bunch in the first round of my matches to get a lot of damage off 1 bar and keep as much meter as I can for my opponent's 2nd bar.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Every combo should end with killer frost in an advantageous position over the opponent where going for a 50/50 is an option as characters this bad don't get opportunities like this in matches frequently