What's new

Killer Frost ~ "Let me draw the heat from your bones, the fire from your heart"

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672472-injustice-gods-among-us/65588655

Thanks to the amazing CAW Evolution from the GameFAQs Injustice boards, there is a colorized version of one of the newly leaked achievements that makes it seem as if Killer Frost is in gonna be in the game. It's for the achievement titled "Ultimate Battler"

It's filled with villains, and a certain pale-skinned, blue haired woman seems to be at the center.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
That is some practically definitive proof in my eyes. The poster above didn't mention it, but there is a copy of that image hosted on microsoft's website as evidence of its legitimacy. Quite the find by CAW, indeed.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Can Captain Cold absorb a blast from Supermans heat vision? Thought so.
One word: Killer "OD sexy ass heat absorbing body bag filling Super Hero boppin gangster" Frost

It's funny how people think it's a great hint that "Cold Girl" appread in Ed Boons riddle :-|
So what? So did the names of the Snarts, Captain Cold and his sister.

When it comes to being a cool character: Captain Cold > Killer Frost.
When it comes to being a badass character: Captain Cold > Killer Frost.
When it comes to being a more relevant character: Captain Cold > Killer Frost.
When it comes to having boobs: Killer Frost > Captain Cold.

So it's 3 VS 1 and the outcome is obvious: Captain Cold owns and deserves the spot in the game far more over Killer Frost, no matter how much some people here like her, who only know her from pictures and maybe 2 seconds of being in an animated show.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Captain Cold vs Killer Frost nonsense aside, I don't think that's frost, that lady is wearing a hood, and her skin is more purple then blue.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
It's funny how people think it's a great hint that "Cold Girl" appread in Ed Boons riddle :-|

So it's 3 VS 1 and the outcome is obvious: Captain Cold owns and deserves the spot in the game far more over Killer Frost, no matter how much some people here like her, who only know her from playing a key role in 2 arcs of the animated shows.
When it comes to being a cool character: Killer Frost > Captain Cold.
When it comes to being a badass character: Killer Frost >Captain Cold.
When it comes to being a more relevant character: Killer Frost > Captain Cold.(never read comics with Cold in them but I doubt he's done anything significant)
When it comes to wearing a Parka: Captain Cold > Killer Frost

NeverAsked4This

So it's 3 VS 1 and the outcome is obvious: Captain Cold owns and deserves the spot in the game far more over Killer Frost, no matter how much some people here like her, who only know her from pictures and maybe 2 seconds of being in an animated show.

Captain Cold vs Killer Frost nonsense aside, I don't think that's frost, that lady is wearing a hood, and her skin is more purple then blue.
So the person above on the right side could be Eclipso then? <___> If they're both wearing hoods.
I'm curious how they plan to power him down (storywise), to fit into the roster!

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I'm not some huge proponent of Killer Frost but I'm having a hard time coming up with alternatives, and I'm not entirely sure whether or not that's a hood given the size of the image. Hard to make out. But I certainly was among those that interpreted it as a hood at first when the black/white version came out, so I'm not entirely unconvinced, either. But when it comes down to it, I don't think anyone has a clue who that character would be if it's not Frost at this moment. Haven't seen any suggestions.

Well, I've seen someone cry Raven, but in my opinion the coloration from that one magazine scan featuring Raven matches upper right MUCH more.

NeverAsked4This

I'm not some huge proponent of Killer Frost but I'm having a hard time coming up with alternatives, and I'm not entirely sure whether or not that's a hood given the size of the image. Hard to make out. But I certainly was among those that interpreted it as a hood at first when the black/white version came out, so I'm not entirely unconvinced, either. But when it comes down to it, I don't think anyone has a clue who that character would be if it's not Frost at this moment. Haven't seen any suggestions.

Well, I've seen someone cry Raven, but in my opinion the coloration from that one magazine scan featuring Raven matches upper right MUCH more.
Hmm, CAW Evolution just posted this. He thinks the woman in the center of the achievement pic is actually wearing a hood.

Both Bane and Killer Frost are former members of the suicide squid, and Harley Quinn is currently a member. I wonder if any other villains that have been apart of the suicide squad will make the roster.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
That's actually a very fine diagram. I hadn't noticed how different the so-called hair in the back was due to the quality/size of the image. Opens up the possibility of raven since that'd match the coloration in the screenshotscanthing.

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
So the person above on the right side could be Eclipso then? <___> If they're both wearing hoods.
I'm curious how they plan to power him down (storywise), to fit into the roster!
probably make him like the Silver Age version lol

Lantern's Light

When it comes to being a cool character: Killer Frost > Captain Cold.
hardly. Killer Frost is a generic killer psychotic. Captain Cold is a somewhat honorable man trying to survive alongside his team/f.amily of superpowered misfits
When it comes to being a badass character: Killer Frost >Captain Cold.

When it comes to being a more relevant character: Killer Frost > Captain Cold.(never read comics with Cold in them but I doubt he's done anything significant)
*facepalm* He's center stage in most Flash events and plays a primary role in the current Flash series. He killed Bart Allen during his time as the Flash and kicked ass in Final Crisis, Blackest Night, so on and so forth. Killer Frost's last important role was in Underworld unleashed back in the 90's i believe. He's not the leader of Flash's rogues for nothing

When it comes to wearing a Parka: Captain Cold > Killer Frost

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Honestly I don't speak comic very well and only know what I know. Ive never known Flash to be known for his villains or even as a stand a lone hero, he's always been that funny guy with Green Lantern or the dude who raced Superman or the 6th most important member of the Justice League Cartoon,in the comics Captain Cold could have defeated Lord Zedd, destroyed the ring in the fiery pits of Mordor,sent Kiaba to the Shadow Realm, and killed Perfect Cell, he's still lame to me as of now but like I said I tend to keep and open mind so if he does some insanely OD stuff in this game that makes me forget he wears a parka, ill like him

Lantern's Light

Honestly I don't speak comic very well and only know what I know. Ive never known Flash to be known for his villains or even as a stand a lone hero, he's always been that funny guy with Green Lantern or the dude who raced Superman or the 6th most important member of the Justice League Cartoon,in the comics Captain Cold could have defeated Lord Zedd, destroyed the ring in the fiery pits of Mordor,sent Kiaba to the Shadow Realm, and killed Perfect Cell, he's still lame to me as of now but like I said I tend to keep and open mind so if he does some insanely OD stuff in this game that makes me forget he wears a parka, ill like him
fair enough. although he has ditched the Parka in favor of a Jacket in the New 52

2121857-fls_cv7_akjsdhfa9s6708275901734098171246ui.jpeg