What's new

Killer Frost ~ "Let me draw the heat from your bones, the fire from your heart"

Icebaby

Ice Queen
Here is the thread as promised. I hope this changes some the mind of some of you who didn't want to give her a chance. :p

Crystal Frost as her blonde bombshell self before she got her powers

( she is so pretty and beautiful :) )

"Of course you can get close, little man. But if you get close to Killer Frost... you have to pay the price! "

~ Powers and Abilities
Cryokinesis: Killer Frost had the ability to generate extreme temperatures of cold from her body. By absorbing heat from the atmosphere, she could freeze molecules of moisture that hung in the air creating a variety of effects. Primarily this was used to freeze others in place or to create a sheen of ice over an intended target. Her powers were so strong that she actually succeeded in freezing all of New York City at one point. Killer Frost could also use her powers to summon gusts of super-cold air, with which she would use to hurl frozen objects (usually ice daggers) at specified targets. She would often use hand gestures while doing this, to make it appear as if she could project ice directly from her fingertips. This was not necessary however, and was done mostly for theatrical effect.

"Won't you please be a good boy and come closer to help little 'ol me?"

Contrary to others who share her power set, heat did little damage to Killer Frost. In fact, heat was essential to her continued existence. Attacking Killer Frost with a heat based attack would only serve to strengthen her.

One of Killer Frost's trademark tactics was to create a block of ice around a target's feet securing them into place, and then kissing them, absorbing all of the heat from their body until they froze to death.

I am a HUUUGE Killer Frost fan and absolutely adore everything about her concept and theme. Killer Frost has the limitless potential to be a gorgeous character for Injustice with her array of deadly attributes. Think of all the ways they could make Killer Frost a force to be reckoned with. :-p Killer Frost could be that character that is a total power house when up close! Hello, health drain and life restoring anyone?! To boot she can also be annoying and aesthetically appealing from range with her ice powers! This is one female you never want to get close to, or you'll have to face the consequence. :p

Post here if you support Killer Frost! And Let me hear all the ideas for you Killer Frost fans out there!

Icebaby

Ice Queen
I'd play her. Hope she isn't super defensive with her ice abilities though
Killer Frost ice abilities are actually the opposite. Think Sonya's "death kiss" but more literal. You're going to be the one that has to keep her away ;)

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Killer Frost is easily one of my fave people in the DC universe, I can see her having some moves similar to what Sub Zero had but I'd like her to be more offensive, there's really a lot you could do with her move set, ranged projectiles, a way to slow and freeze opponents,etc, I also think it would be cool if they made her super her kiss of death

Icebaby

Ice Queen
Killer Frost is easily one of my fave people in the DC universe, I can see her having some moves similar to what Sub Zero had but I'd like her to be more offensive, there's really a lot you could do with her move set, ranged projectiles, a way to slow and freeze opponents,etc, I also think it would be cool if they made her super her kiss of death
Her super being the kiss of death would be glorious! I can see it now... Killer Frost freezes the opponent's feet with a block of ice. She then walks up with her icy charm, touches his / her face and gives them a kiss they will remember for the rest of the fight!

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I also think it would be cool if she had a meter draining move kinda like Morrigan since she absorbs heat to get stronger

cool thread! i wouldn't mind having her over captain cold if they had a villain for flash, she does seems better than freeze and haves potential for a fun moveset.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Since I'm still butthurt that Frost wasn't in MK9, I'd gladly take Killer Frost in Injustice.

Now that I think about it, Killer Frost could definitely be the freeze blast in the first trailer, but there's still the 50% chance of it being Captain Cold. I really don't think we'll have both, but it'd be nice.