What's new

Tech Killer Frost - Corner Reverse Wake-Up Tech

Fromundaman

I write too much.
No. Meaty command grab is unblockable. Cannot be ducked and cannot be backdashed/jumped/armoured through.
Welp... One more reason to hate Frost...

So Dear Killer Frosts of the world:
If you get to make the corner even dumber than I do, then could you at least not crouch my mids?

Signed,

Joker players, all 5 of us.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Ok...so it seems to be more consistent ( I got like 3 in a row) if you just dial it all in without stopping. So, like, while she is in the middle of her motion of the grab (hand is about to smack their frozen carcass) just dial in the double dash with the motion of the next grab. Idk, this shit is like a frame link.
Yeah I do it all in one motion and was getting it, but now it doesn't seem to work at all. I do grab, dash as soon as possible and grab out of the dash. Input dbf2 .. wait till opponent falls, then ffdbf2.

Too be honest, I was getting this to work a lot when I first tried it so I am getting paranoid that it was hotfixed already or something... lol. I even got the execution down to a science and now I am not getting it at all, compared to before where I got it like 30-40% of the time.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Yeah I do it all in one motion and was getting it, but now it doesn't seem to work at all. I do grab, dash as soon as possible and grab out of the dash. Input dbf2 .. wait till opponent falls, then ffdbf2.

Too be honest, I was getting this to work a lot when I first tried it so I am getting paranoid that it was hotfixed already or something... lol. I even got the execution down to a science and now I am not getting it at all, compared to before where I got it like 30-40% of the time.
If they hotfix this they need to fix DD…

E

Eldriken

Dude… for real… she needs it.
Maybe she does, but being able to put certain characters in an infinite is far worse than forcing players to block Earth Shake or whatever else the DD player may do.

RiBBz22

I can't do it at all anymore, not that I was getting it a ton before. I would get it like 30% of the time maybe and now I haven't got it once trying in the last 30 minutes. I can't imagine they would mess with the game on the weekend though seems too fast.

E

Eldriken

I can't do it at all anymore, not that I was getting it a ton before. I would get it like 30% of the time maybe and now I haven't got it once trying in the last 30 minutes. I can't imagine they would mess with the game on the weekend though seems too fast.
That's what I was thinking. It seems way too fast for it to have been hotfixed already. But you never know.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
So apparently delayed wakeups don't get reversed. So, not an infinite, still nice nonetheless

Also, this wasn't hot fixed. Did it just a minute ago.

RiBBz22

So apparently delayed wakeups don't get reversed. So, not an infinite, still nice nonetheless

Also, this wasn't hot fixed. Did it just a minute ago.
How are you doing it? I literally dash as soon as I can after a command grab and input the dash as ffdbf2 and it is not working anymore for me. I am pretty sure I am getting it to come out as soon as possible because a few times I will get nothing meaning that I hit the 2 before I am recovered from the dash.

I am having trouble timing it I guess, I get it like maybe 10-20% of the time. I feel like I am getting it less now than I did when I first started. What is your timing flipping their wakeup on the dash trait??
Do the dash just as they are about the stand. It's much easier than the command grab one, I can do it 8/10 now, with little more practice and it will be consistent.

RiBBz22

Do the dash just as they are about the stand. It's much easier than the command grab one, I can do it 8/10 now, with little more practice and it will be consistent.
lol, I am doing that and getting it 0/10. I am messing with different timings, still not getting it...I don't feel like I can be executing it any cleaner or doing any different possible timings at this point.

RiBBz22

That is just to show you the timing, you have enough time for a TA combo.
Maybe it is stage specific? I am trying and my timing looks to be no different than yours. So your dash is crossing them up?? I haven't got it to work one single time since like 11PM last night. Pretty odd considering I was getting it before.