What's new

Question Killer Frost Buff Suggestions #SheNeedsThem

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Whats wrong with some moves out-prioritizing a long advancing special move that is safe on block. Seriously, come on.

Air dash doesn't help deal with zoning?

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Buff her yabbos in win pose. Wtf how are people not aware this is a troll thread. The fact that this isn't front page is trolling the KF community. She needs Superman's F2 and slide should be +1 on block like breath. 22 slide 22 slide

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
KF def needs some anti air. its pretty ridiculous how awful her aa is right now

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
  • Air ice dagger could be very wellcome
  • Functional parry against low attacks
I think these 2 features, seems ok in order to buff KF, in a realistic way :cool:

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Slide has 3 hits of armor now.

Slide is +3 on block.

Parry does what it does on meterburn, without meter. Meterburning it adds 10% unblockable, non scaling damage.

Air projectile that hits overhead like GL.

KF buffs really this bitch is ridiculous.
safe slide ,that leads to huge damage potential, plus resets are you kidding me.
this characters needs nerfs if anything shes stupid.
slide should not be safe, teh risk reward is so high with her.
no risk for huge reward is considered broken

JaredL

KF buffs really this bitch is ridiculous.
safe slide ,that leads to huge damage potential, plus resets are you kidding me.
this characters needs nerfs if anything shes stupid.
slide should not be safe, teh risk reward is so high with her.
no risk for huge reward is considered broken
Problem is, she has nothing else apart from her slide.

Wyde

Can't decide on a character
Problem is, she has nothing else apart from her slide.
Yeah, I get you. It's not like IADs, parries/command throws that lead into full damage combos and safe, high damage high/low game really add anything to the character in the end. How will she ever make top 8s with weak sauce like that? =[

I think she needs instant air daggers. Also her slide is too slow, needs buffed to 12 frames so that frost can AA with it. Finally a teleport kick that can be cancelled into Iad's would help a lot against zoners.
LOL... hmmm sounds familiar... i cant imagine the sort of problems that would result from her having instant airs and her db2...

JaredL

Yeah, I get you. It's not like IADs, parries/command throws that lead into full damage combos and safe, high damage high/low game really add anything to the character in the end. How will she ever make top 8s with weak sauce like that? =[
So what if she has an IAD? It helps a bit but not that much. Parry is good but it can be wiff punished and can't work on JI and lows and it needs meter to do anything useful. And her safe high low game comes from her slide. So you can't exactly use safe high lows as evidence for her being strong outside her slide, if her high low stuff comes from it.

her options after slide are retarded... literally she can back dash or parry or armor... its unfair... occasionally if ur sleepy she can sneak her stupid little poke in..

oh she also can counter zone pretty decently with her db2...

oh lets not forget her trait can give her plus 20 LOL.... hmm b1 trait cancel into mb f2 sounds pretty tasty

her air dash is pretty good... a good mind game tool... she may be a bit floaty but its a really good tool to have... im wondering what she can punish using it as a baiting tool..

this character is the only character i wont stoop to playing and i just might soon...