What's new

Question Killer Frost Buff Suggestions #SheNeedsThem

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
So today we found out that our humble ice queen has been buffed a bit. This got me thinking, what else could they buff to make her more viable against some characters?

My personal suggestions:
1. Give her a better anti air. I get so tired of perfectly reading an opponents jump in, pressing d2 and some assholes jump kick beats my read. Such bullshit. Her d2 needs more priority.

2. Her slide has ZERO priority and gets beat by everything, even throws. This is very unfortunate considering it's all she has to get it in. It would help if it was given some priority.

3. She doesn't have any advancing normals and struggles in footsie game. She could use a buff in this area.

4. I know this is a stretch but I can't stand when dick characters just stay zoning in the air. IT would be nice if NRS helped us out a bit and gave us air daggers. If you really think about it, she needs them.

Anyway, please post more buff suggestions in this thread and hopefully NRS will take notice.

HugeMcBigLarge

Retirement my ass
but LBSH, she has no means to hit someone jumping back (hawkgirl full screen flight?). did they even attempt to balance this character?

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
I'm confused, was there some sort of patch today that buffed her? I can't find any notes or anything, nor did I have to download anything...? Am I being trolled?

Seapeople

This one's for you
Just give me an armored meter burn slide, mid hitting daggers, an ice clone and a dream. That's all I'll really need.

Dizz_88

Noob
I think she needs instant air daggers. Also her slide is too slow, needs buffed to 12 frames so that frost can AA with it. Finally a teleport kick that can be cancelled into Iad's would help a lot against zoners.