What's new

Kenshi Kombo Thread

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
nice stuff blake.you know u can do 52% wall combo meterless with kenshi blake? right, or u dont bro?
keep up the kenshi luvvzzz!
52% meterless with Kenshi? I have a feeling I know what you're referring to...

I'll have to dig around in the lab and see what I can uncover.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
sorry if this has been found but here's a corner no meter not including jump in punch:

f+2,2,b+1, NJP, 4~db+1, 3~b,f+3, 1,1,4~b,f+2 43%

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Hey guys, I've decided to pick up Kenshi as my secondary character. I was wondering after all the patches what is the most damaging combo you've came up without any meter midscreen?

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
His bnb is 39% some of the flashier combos range around 40ish but during tournament play can be tricky to land. The bnb is solid and also a good punish for certain things.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
PS: impossible to be 40% without a single meter from mid screen (and no push to corner).

unless, if u can share it maybe?
NVM. I just tested it out and I was using meter. The highest I have is 36% sadly. I'm still learning Kenshi, but I will find something higher and show it...this is my goal.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
How come I can't find his 39% BnB anywhere? This forum (not just this thread) really needs to be cleaned and better organized.

EDIT: Is it the JIP, f2 2 b1 -> dash -> f3 2 xx RK -> dash -> f3 2 xx SC?

Error

DF2+R2
How come I can't find his 39% BnB anywhere? This forum (not just this thread) really needs to be cleaned and better organized.

EDIT: Is it the JIP, f2 2 b1 -> dash -> f3 2 xx RK -> dash -> f3 2 xx SC?
that's the one.

Now I'm really curious about this 52% meterless corner combo.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It's a little more difficult, but it gives you 40%.

JIP -> f2 2 b1 -> very quick/small dash xx f2 2 b1 -> dash, f2 2 xx RK -> dash f2 2 xx SC = 40%

Been trying to end it different ways but this 360 d-pad is absolute garbage.

n9195v

Noob
After I do a Neutral Jump Punch I do

(Neutral Jump Punch ) Slight Dash ~ 4 into Down Back 1 ~ Dash ~ Forward 3 2 Back Forward 2 = 29%

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It's a little more difficult, but it gives you 40%.

JIP -> f2 2 b1 -> very quick/small dash xx f2 2 b1 -> dash, f2 2 xx RK -> dash f2 2 xx SC = 40%

Been trying to end it different ways but this 360 d-pad is absolute garbage.
Off of this you can get a 48% X-Ray. So basically you use 3 meters for 8%, so it's not really worth it. Just X-ray after the last f2 2.