What's new

Kenshi in the comic book!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Forrest Fox is a brutha, that kid is quite clearly not him.

Don't like the idea of a mini-Kenshi, though. I'd rather just have the original, dude's rad.
I have to second this. Cage and Sonya had a daughter? Great idea. Another legacy character in the future? Why not.

Kenshi on the other hand needs to return. Replacing him with "his adult son" or anything along those lines just doesn't sit as well with me. He isn't one of the "replicable" characters imo.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Also, if Sonya's skanky ass left Jax for Cage, then I want to see Jax get it in and have a kid with Jade (since Kitana's taken... although that's what we thought about Sonya so who knows).

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Forrest Fox is a brutha, that kid is quite clearly not him.

Don't like the idea of a mini-Kenshi, though. I'd rather just have the original, dude's rad.
Mini-Kenshi might end up way more rad, like a super badass that's way cooler than the original.

Patience dude, you gotta have patience.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Which would be the preferred method to get it? Never used a digi-comic service before.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Also, if Sonya's skanky ass left Jax for Cage, then I want to see Jax get it in and have a kid with Jade (since Kitana's taken... although that's what we thought about Sonya so who knows).
I hope not, that seems like it'd be really dumb.

They're both dead, and I don't think they interacted with each other at any length in the story.

Also I think having characters related to previous characters is dumb, and Kenshi's son and Cassie are the only two cases where I feel like "yeah, that's believable". Having every other MK character fucking one another and pumping out kids on the other hand is too ridiculous IMO and should definitely not be the case here.

I fear that might be the case and I really hope it isn't.

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
i usually get my comic fix from comixology too lol but i saw it on the google store and got the first 3 lol next week and the week after for the next 2 screen shots inbound !! is it legal ?? will i get banned ?? FIND OUT SOON

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
i usually get my comic fix from comixology too lol but i saw it on the google store and got the first 3 lol next week and the week after for the next 2 screen shots inbound !! is it legal ?? will i get banned ?? FIND OUT SOON
You can always start a PM. :DOGE

OR... Kenshi is the one who dies and the kid seeks revenge?? I do think it's a stretch for the kid to also become blind, but then again, who said he'll be blind?? We're just presuming that because in the motion capture the guy was in Kenshi pose, as in, not looking directly at the opponent, but is that concrete proof that he is blind?
As for the powers, I feel all that is necessary is Kenshi's sword.
However, I also could see the possibility that Kenshi father is playable in the game, and that the kid is too, but not as a Kenshi substitute. This seems to be what many people are inclined to believe, and I also believe it could be the case.
Kenshi-san for the alternate costume and Kenshi-son for the primary costume, perhaps?
with daegon alive and canon do you guys think well see taven as well?
I think we will, if Armageddon has merely been delayed by Raiden's meddling with the timeline. If Armageddon is fully prevented, however, Taven might be quantum-locked in stasis until the end of forever.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Kenshi-san for the alternate costume and Kenshi-son for the primary costume, perhaps?I think we will, if Armageddon has merely been delayed by Raiden's meddling with the timeline. If Armageddon is fully prevented, however, Taven might be quantum-locked in stasis until the end of forever.
There are two possibilities for Taven.

1. He's freed by unexpected means, due to some bullshit or whatever that can be explained away.

2. Daegon looks for and finds him and tries to turn him to the dark side.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Interesting shit in the comic. Wonder if those details factor in to the game's story...